Cat ? hair problem lol

ickyvicky125

Hey everyone! Don’t mind the wiring I’m still working on that at the moment the station is under construction! Lol but my cat loves sitting next to my PC when I’m not around and I always fear hair getting inside even though it is well filtered. I need advice on stuff to put there just to avoid her sitting there anymore. Lol :) 

DE953D61-925C-4F6B-AF7D-8790105360CF.jpeg

LinusCatTips?

It's not a big deal. My cat also likes to sit on my case sometimes and I don't even have installed filters on the top and still I can't see his fur inside my case whenever I clean it. So don't worry, you'll be safe :)

5 minutes ago, J.b091 said:

It's not a big deal. My cat also likes to sit on my case sometimes and I don't even have installed filters on the top and still I can't see his fur inside my case whenever I clean it. So don't worry, you'll be safe :)

Agreed, but my cat sits nowhere near my case and I sometimes find a full hair or two when I clean. Point is I’m not worried about it either.

Replace with an akita or husky, very cat like and won't go that close to your computer, the first didn't really shed either ;)

The kitty (cute little thing!) may be attracted to the heat coming off the computer and/or the view outside the window. You might try putting a shelf or some other perch by the window (maybe add a heating pad during cold weather) and place a sculpture or potted plant (one known to not be of interest to cats) on the the spot the cat is currently homesteading.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

8 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

The kitty (cute little thing!) may be attracted to the heat coming off the computer and/or the view outside the window. You might try putting a shelf or some other perch by the window (maybe add a heating pad during cold weather) and place a sculpture or potted plant (one known to not be of interest to cats) on the the spot the cat is currently homesteading.

Sounds good! Thank you! I’ll try that. I knew it had something to do with heat that’s why I covered my AC as you can see in the background lol thank you for the advice !