Does my voltage look safe for 2700x for everyday use?

I'm using a 2700x on an ROG x470-f motherboard. It's not overclocked but on pbo/xfr. I'm using a negative offset of -0.1v with LLC 4. I'm seeing this kind of voltage at idle.

I recently saw this Reddit post which really concerned me of the longevity of my chip. Although I didn't fully understand whether it applies to my case where it's not a fixed voltage but something that always fluctuates ranging between 1.34 - 1.41v and even sometimes drops down to 0.5 - .7v. 

After seeing this post, I went from LLC 4 to LLC3 with the same offset and didn't see a lot of difference in terms of my voltage behavior. Only what happened is that I started getting crashes again. I will be thrown a rounding error in prime95 within first round on few cores (in-place large FFT tests)

I also tried manually OCing it to 4.1 - 4.2ghz, the stability was better than automatic but still wasn't perfect. 

Now I'm on what I was originally on which had me a stable system and I don't know whether it's going to as stable as before, neither if this kind of voltages is safe for long term usage. I really need someone's opinion and help on this.

(And also one other thing to mention. I started getting these crashes after I installed 2 extra DIMMs of 8gb with the existing ones (total 32gb) and I had to reset CMOS and I lost my previous stable settings. Although I remember what those settings were but I didn't have their saved profile, idk if this has to do with my problem)

7c1d4099bca47b0bec9bc069c4c2aec1.png.511370d3c7eef60cf4fcea4923ad3442.png

console.log("way to pro");

Voltage fluctuation due to XFR2 is completely normal and nothing to worry about. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Voltage fluctuation due to XFR2 is completely normal and nothing to worry about. 

Yeah but recently when I'd been getting all these crashes, I was on the same offset which had been stable for the previous time. It was -0.106v. Now making it -0.1 is bringing better stability - did I just see a small degradation?

if you have too little voltage, you might notice stability issues....your post says that you undervolted the CPU, your cpu will vary based on where it's stable being undervolted

since youre running at stock id say let xfr do it on its own with clocks and voltage 

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

if you have too little voltage, you might notice stability issues....your post says that you undervolted the CPU, your cpu will vary based on where it's stable being undervolted

I've been using LLC 4 and the negative offset is only to limit the LLC to go from highly aggressive. I was fully stable on these settings but I don't know this is not working this time around

2 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

are you planning on pushing the OC? or just using xfr?

Anything that works. With XFR, the all core clk would go as high as 4.1ghz under load (as long as the temp is under 70c). But with xfr, 2-3 cores go as high as 4.35ghz idle so there's a lot of voltage fluctuation, which I primarily thought the fault was - vdrooping. 

When I tried a manual OC of 42.25x with 100mhz BCLK at 1.375 - 1.382v, I ran into instability but it was better than xfr. I think, pushing a slightly higher vcore, like 1.39v can have my system  stable at that setting but not sure if running that voltage for everyday usage can degrade my chip or not.

36 minutes ago, PatXioPC said:

Yeah but recently when I'd been getting all these crashes, I was on the same offset which had been stable for the previous time. It was -0.106v. Now making it -0.1 is bringing better stability - did I just see a small degradation?

Probably just encountered something that lead to a crash. I wouldnt touch XFR2 too much and just let it do its thing

4 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Probably just encountered something that lead to a crash. I wouldnt touch XFR2 too much and just let it do its thing

Now I've put everything at auto and I'm seeing voltages like this. I don't know if this is safe either.

1aecee129780c494ce05a25c3f3c0f8c.png.41c17682ee6c791285843ed8c5cbce31.png

1 minute ago, PatXioPC said:

Now I've put everything at auto and I'm seeing voltages like this. I don't know if this is safe either.

1aecee129780c494ce05a25c3f3c0f8c.png.41c17682ee6c791285843ed8c5cbce31.png

that appears to be fine

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

that appears to be fine

Ok so, if I don't encounter any crashes further on, I should keep using my chip like this? And also, under full load, my voltage is dropping down to 1.38v. 

Btw which sensor I should trust? The asustek 'cpu vcore' shows 1.38v under full load and 'cpu vdd node 0' shows 1.33 - 1.34v instead.

Just now, PatXioPC said:

Ok so, if I don't encounter any crashes further on, I should keep using my chip like this? And also, under full load, my voltage is dropping down to 1.38v. 

Btw which sensor I should trust? The asustek 'cpu vcore' shows 1.38v under full load and 'cpu vdd node 0' shows 1.33 - 1.34v instead.

during xfr i wouldnt bother look at voltage. just keep it like that.