Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

The most usability of this card needs atleast driver version 451.48, Cause of the features like vulkan 1.2, Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling and DX12 Ultimate.

249813622_Capturadepantalla2021-06-29214131.thumb.png.04b0b9c20ee851a368248b3e34d18bf7.png

37 minutes ago, Rahul Vivek said:

La mayor usabilidad de esta tarjeta necesita al menos la versión del controlador 451.48, debido a características como vulkan 1.2, programación de GPU acelerada por hardware y DX12 Ultimate.

yes, but not change, the driver work equal that windows 10, and when i tried to install this version show the error of 0 vram

one more think, i belive that the performance at gta V is better around 70-80 fps with high graphics and 1366x768

22 hours ago, Rahul Vivek said:

It worked out of the box? Or did it needed some registry edits?

needs the regedit edit

The only thing we need is a new hack. And yeah don't use dch drivers they aren't gonna work.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Rahul Vivek said:

Any new news guys?

Nothing new, we don´t know how works the nvidia drivers

Havent gotten to try yet as still building my pc, but i have a p102-100 and after some research, read that the gtx 980 supports optimus... on desktop on windows. Given prime works on desktop cpus as no error on linux (prime on linux = optimus on windows but vary few gpus supported) if you set the id to a 980 and use a whql driver it may be possible. Also somewhere i read laptop gpus can be modded for power change reasons in bios so if the cpu graphics are same as some optimus driverif going laptop board in desktop case, it may be possible there. As for desktop and desktop, and maybe setting as 980 and looking up board pvc id(gp104-100 for p104-100/gtx980) in the newer driver incase a check was added.  driver and matching as 980 may do it. Just a theory

main rig:

CPU: 8086k @ 4.00ghz-4.3 boost

PSU: 750 watt psu gold (Corsair rm750)

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

Mobo: Z390 taichi ultimate

Ram: 2x8gb corsair vengence lpx @3000mhz speed

case: focus G black

Cooler: mugen 5 rev b,

Storage: 860 evo 1tb/ 120 gb corsair force nvme 500

backup

8gb ram celeron laptop/860 evo 500gb

1 hour ago, Snowarch said:

Havent gotten to try yet as still building my pc, but i have a p102-100 and after some research, read that the gtx 980 supports optimus... on desktop on windows. Given prime works on desktop cpus as no error on linux (prime on linux = optimus on windows but vary few gpus supported) if you set the id to a 980 and use a whql driver it may be possible. Also somewhere i read laptop gpus can be modded for power change reasons in bios so if the cpu graphics are same as some optimus driverif going laptop board in desktop case, it may be possible there. As for desktop and desktop, and maybe setting as 980 and looking up board pvc id(gp104-100 for p104-100/gtx980) in the newer driver incase a check was added.  driver and matching as 980 may do it. Just a theory

GTX 980 You say. huh Maybe it is possible to use the same method where the gts 450s are modded to a 1050ti and the nvidia driver installer is also fooled to thinking its a 1050ti.

On 7/23/2021 at 9:41 AM, Rahul Vivek said:

GTX 980 You say. huh Maybe it is possible to use the same method where the gts 450s are modded to a 1050ti and the nvidia driver installer is also fooled to thinking its a 1050ti.

bios modding is tied to the silicon die since pascal architecture so you are asking a mission impossible unless you work for nvidia.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, FrostedSakura said:

I did the cleaning using eraser and using 417.23, still same 😞, the bus interface change to pci-express and everything to 0 when crashing. even my windows can't shutdown when that happend

526706649_Screenshot2021-06-06012634.png.969bb6599f378c5f6145562b095f1611.png

Looks kind of like what I got when I forgot to plug in the power connector. Could it be that your power supply can't supply enough current to the 6/8 pin connector or your motherboard can't supply enough to the PCIE slot?

14 hours ago, Silicon42 said:

Looks kind of like what I got when I forgot to plug in the power connector. Could it be that your power supply can't supply enough current to the 6/8 pin connector or your motherboard can't supply enough to the PCIE slot?

look like the vbios is unkown maybe the card need to be flashed with another one

• 2 weeks later...

How did you all select the gpu in windows? Theres no option to make minecraft use it. 

main rig:

CPU: 8086k @ 4.00ghz-4.3 boost

PSU: 750 watt psu gold (Corsair rm750)

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

Mobo: Z390 taichi ultimate

Ram: 2x8gb corsair vengence lpx @3000mhz speed

case: focus G black

Cooler: mugen 5 rev b,

Storage: 860 evo 1tb/ 120 gb corsair force nvme 500

backup

8gb ram celeron laptop/860 evo 500gb

7 hours ago, Snowarch said:

¿Cómo seleccionaron todos la gpu en Windows? No hay opción para hacer que Minecraft lo use. 

this´s the way.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-17 091157.png

On 8/6/2021 at 2:46 AM, Silicon42 said:

I'm already change my power supply to a different one and try with other cable. Always crashing or bluescreen with Pfn_list_corrupt code

does this still work?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

17 hours ago, FrostedSakura said:

I'm already change my power supply to a different one and try with other cable. Always crashing or bluescreen with Pfn_list_corrupt code

Hm this seems like an hdd error code.

On 8/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, Rahul Vivek said:

Hm this seems like an hdd error code.

i'm not sure, maybe i will try it later. but it only happened when i'm using p106

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 12:48 AM, FrostedSakura said:

i'm not sure, maybe i will try it later. but it only happened when i'm using p106

Did it work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:38 AM, Mirror Reaper said:

So with  the new driver (265.89) you no longer get the error 43 when changing AdapterType or enabling EnableMsHybrid but the GPU won't be detected as a DirectX capable nonetheless. 

Screenshot (9).png

That memory size is deal breaker IG. windows gets confused where to allocate the load. DX games till dx 11 has a roundabout way of running them via dxvk in windows even though dxvk was never meant for windows.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, Rahul Vivek said:

I recently tried windows 7 with this card and well the results were not that good. I was able to play games upto dx11 but some games upright refused to start. This is a great value card since any card is literally super hard to find now. This card can be given some life if only a new driver hack is found or any other software like lucid virtu mvp for windows 10. There is some hope cause the new drivers following 465.89 don't show the error43 on adaptertype change but the gpu still shows 0mb memory. I really dont wana discard a card like this cause graphics cards are really costly in india i got this one for just $50 which is a lot less cause it provides similar performance to a 1050ti which costs around $150. Lets hope for the best.

Where did you get this for 50$? I live in Bangladesh and a second card at that price will be very helpful.

8 hours ago, Shibly said:

Where did you get this for 50$? I live in Bangladesh and a second card at that price will be very helpful.

I got it from taobao and the $50 price is including shipping But now its nowhere available thanks to the mining craze.

• 2 weeks later...