Headphones Or Speakers Under 80$

Title says it all. What is the best i can get for 80$, speakers and headphones? Like what can i get in terms of speakers for 80$ and headphones for 80$.  im not really good with audio so thanks for helping :D

I personally like headphones more. but in the end we're talking about personal prefference here

I actually bought a pair of JBL e50bt headphones, and they are so nice for the 65 euro's I bought them for

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

I personally like headphones more. but in the end we're talking about personal prefference here

I actually bought a pair of JBL e50bt headphones, and they are so nice for the 65 euro's I bought them for

Ah alritht then, lemme change it up a bit.

jbl e50bt arent great at that price,only good thing in them is they wireless,as for sound there other superior wired solutions like Creative Aurvana Live 1,status audio cb-1,cooler master mh751 are much cleaner sounding and better details and way way better imaging,separation.

16 hours ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

jbl e50bt arent great at that price,only good thing in them is they wireless,as for sound there other superior wired solutions like Creative Aurvana Live 1,status audio cb-1,cooler master mh751 are much cleaner sounding and better details and way way better imaging,separation.

true, but the wireless function is making it really versitile

3 hours ago, Tahsin Alam said:

Phillips shp9500s good stuff

But good luck finding them for a reasonable price. 

2 hours ago, JabroniBaloney said:

But good luck finding them for a reasonable price. 

Don’t be sad if you can’t! They’re a bit overrated (IMHO). They don’t have much bass and the treble can be grainy and fatiguing. Yes, they do produce a lot of detail and sound very airy. They work best with epic movie soundtracks. But I don’t subjectively enjoy them with my rock/alternative/electronic/folk music due to the lack of bass (quantity) and warmth. 

If you want a bassy closed back headphone that’s comfortable, reasonably priced and decent sounding then the AKG K92 is a good bet. 

On 1/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, IFPMaximus34 said:

I dont really use wireless, since im planning on getting these specifically for my pc so i dont run out of battery