D3400 clean hdmi out?

GSpline
Go to solution Solved by moosexing,
3 hours ago, moosexing said:

i have one and it does. im not sure how to get it to work, but ill come back if i figure it out.

So I figured it out. You plug in the mini hdmii cord the pres the live crow button. At this point it should be outputting a view of the live view screen. This most likely has overlay on it. All you have to do is press the info button and it will change the overlay. Keep pressing info until the overlay is gone and you have a clean hdmi output.

I've been wondering if the Nikon D3400 has clean hdmi out. Don't have anything else to write here.

5 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Try checking the support page, it has all the information you may want.

https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/dslr-cameras/d3400.html#tab-ProductDetail-ProductTabs-TechSpecs

Under the "Interface" tab on the support page, I found this:

HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
Hi-Speed USB; connection to built-in USB port is recommended

10 hours ago, GSpline said:

I've been wondering if the Nikon D3400 has clean hdmi out. Don't have anything else to write here.

i have one and it does. im not sure how to get it to work, but ill come back if i figure it out.

3 hours ago, moosexing said:

So I figured it out. You plug in the mini hdmii cord the pres the live crow button. At this point it should be outputting a view of the live view screen. This most likely has overlay on it. All you have to do is press the info button and it will change the overlay. Keep pressing info until the overlay is gone and you have a clean hdmi output.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:34 AM, moosexing said:

Thanks for the help.