Is there a Front end to Combine all the PC Game Stores?

cloud1771

So I know there is a Front End for installed steam, gog, uplay, games, etc.(I like LaunchBox).

However is there any Front end to look at prices and games on all the stores then buy the game from that app without having to into every app and look?

I like some PC gaming but hate the digital downloads and all the different clients. I miss big box physical media. Physical games are one reason I have mostly moved back to console.

Anyways just wondered if there was an Front end to Combine all the PC game stores?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

I'm pretty sure that's not what OP wants.

The answer would be no. The reason why every big publisher has their own thing is money. And partly control. The party who runs the store gets cut off the price. And they can also control what is shown on store, how it's presented and how patching is applied. Those were main reasons why EA moved off Steam.

You can add non-Steam games to launch through Steam. GFE kinda works as launcher etc. I think closest is GOG Galaxy which allows linking your Steam account and then provide games from their store for free which you already own on Steam.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ya i was Hoping for something like the gamivo site but in a full screen ui that might use the API of each client to buy the game page to buy, so when you buy and tell it to install it will add to your game list...

Ya I am not looking for a site and not looking to replace each launcher/client for a different one(I dont think they would every play nicely)

More something to tie all the clients together in one app...

Like LaunchBox can detect your installed steam(and other clients) games and add it to your BigBox mode with your roms and emulators. You Still have to have Steam, Uplay, etc to access it...was just hoping to take that to a next level...see what you had but not installed or do a search for a game your would like on all platforms then when you click buy it would auto load steam to the purchase page. I think it was origin that had their own client you had to download with Steam games at one point...I want to say it was Assassins Creed but you could still buy the game on steam.

PC gaming just seems to be getting more frustrating every time a new publisher want to add a new client and have exclusives.

But thank you for you response.

9 hours ago, cloud1771 said:

I like some PC gaming but hate the digital downloads and all the different clients. I miss big box physical media. Physical games are one reason I have mostly moved back to console

The problem is they still require a digital storefront. It's cheap DRM if they're not using something else already. Like the last game I bought that came on disk was DOOM, but it still required Steam.

5 hours ago, cloud1771 said:

PC gaming just seems to be getting more frustrating every time a new publisher want to add a new client and have exclusives.

Well, people wanted choice and a break from the "Steam monopoly." And this is what they get. You can't have "choice" and "single standard" at the same time.