In need of headset tips

OneAdrian

Okie dokie, kinda new here, so hello there.

I want to buy a razer headset, but dont know which one. I just need very good sound quality, i really dont know what headset to buy, tough. Any tips?

I have 150 dollars , and it would be better if it was razer :)

12 hours ago, OneAdrian said:

I have 150 dollars , and it would be better if it was razer :)

razer doesnt really make the best headsets, but I recommend the Cooler Master MH751 (MH752 if you want virtual surround sound and software support) The MH751/MH752 is basically just the takstar pro 82 (great headphones) but with a mic attached

I've been a consistent fan of my Logitech G933. I like that it has cloth ear cups that dont suction to my head. My brother has a Razer Man O' War he loves though, i think that was about $150?

Good pair of headphones + ModMic/MiniMic/V-Moda BoomPro > any headset you can name. 

i9 9900K @ 5.1 | AsRock Z390 Taichi | MSI GTX 1080 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-4133 | 1TB Muskin Pilot NVME | 1TB Samsung 860 Evo | 5TB Toshiba X300 | Fractal Design Meshify S2

i7 860 @ 2.8 | Advantech AIMB280 ITX | EVGA GTX 950 2GB  | 2GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | Hitachi 500GB | WD 320GB | Silverstone SFX-L | Silverstone RVZ01

my Razer Kraken Pro had horrible sound quality. All Razer peripherals I’ve ever bought have been bad. I’m currently using the HyperX Cloud Revolver S, and I highly recommend it. While it doesn’t have sound as good as a pair of headphones, it is very good for being a gaming headset. I highly recommend staying away from Razer.