Breaking Wind News - Traceable toots

Muffin_man17

Hello Gentleman,

The future is here with breaking wind news and I'm not referring to the movie. Indigestible pills that can track the gas build up in the human body; Just attach the pocket size receiver to your phone along with downloading the app and your ready to track dem farts. 

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/with-ingestible-pill-you-can-track-fart-development-in-real-time-on-your-phone/?fbclid=IwAR1hoX9q5T5O9bUbVupa04PdCT6hc-sJje2beO0LS8QA28JOwFPrnwct4r4

My opinion: Now their some dumb tech out there on the web but this one is pretty far fetched. To think that some engineers sat down and asked themselves " Hmmm wonder when I'll need to fart, hopefully not in the meeting. Wait a minute..." and thought oh this contraption. Would get some interesting responses from anyone you decided to gift this product to.

Release the fart puns!!

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's over a year old. It's 2019 now.

Indeed. I was sure I read that over a year ago. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's over a year old. It's 2019 now.

Welp, missed that part. Perhaps would be better to have this thread locked then for old news ? 

When I heard about this news I had to share it. You know what they say, sharing is caring :)

I literally thought this was bot spam utill I saw the source

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Brap sensors

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Well, you really pulled this one out of your arse..

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

8 hours ago, Muffin_man17 said:

Indigestible pills that can track the gas build up in the human body; Just attach the pocket size receiver to your phone along with downloading the app and your ready to track dem farts. 

Perhaps they are useful as a diagnosis tool for people with digestive problems.

I sure would like to figure out why I literally cannot eat anything without severe pain ever, even though I don't have Crohn's disease, Celiac disease, or ulcers, and my pancreas is acting normally.

This is the first time in history that it's been possible to collect data on the gastrointestinal system in a way similar to how we collect data on sleeping habits. Something blowing in the wind tells me that this is a good thing.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Sounds like a load of hot air to me...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.