BEST 360mm AIO cooler to buy in 2019

Hello

So am looking For the BEST AIO cooler In the Market right this Moment to Buy for my build 

IT HAS TO SUPPORT 2011-V3 as my CPU is 6950x

Welcome to the forum!

Did you look up "360mm AIO"? The market isn't super saturated with them, and there's really only one shitty one, the cooler master ml360mm. Most of the selections are pretty nice, since people with more money get 360.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

If you get a chance, the Corsair H150i Pro is a solid unit which has a number of features focused on both performance and customization.  Let me know if you have any questions, or if there are any specifics you are looking for.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

26 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

If you get a chance, the Corsair H150i Pro is a solid unit which has a number of features focused on both performance and customization.  Let me know if you have any questions, or if there are any specifics you are looking for.

i agree, i have this AIO and its amazing 

On 1/25/2019 at 12:52 AM, Corsair Nick said:

Hi there 

So my friend bought one of these and he over tightened the screws when he installed the AIO and the fins underneath the screw holes are all destroyed 

Does that mean he destroyed the cooler and needs a new one???

Btw WHY did you guys at Corsair Put Fins OR anything for that matter under the screw holes 

couldn't you tell that people would destroy their coolers that way ??

PLEASE on the next one TRY not to do it and under the screw holes ADD NOTHING no fins NO NOTHING JUST THE SCREW HOLE AND THAT'S IT 

And finally to answer your Question no am not going with that Cooler because of that problem

The radiator should be fine to use as this is normal.  This is actually part of the design in that all of our current coolers have the screw mounts placed directly over the fins and not the tubes.  Cooling performance won't be impacted by this.  Previous coolers had small tabs that would stop the screw, but this can create issues with tightening the mounting screws on different cases as the thickness of the metal or mounts can vary. This would potentially leave the radiator loose to rattle, or require additional or different hardware which could lead to more fitment or cooling issues.

Your friend is more than welcome to contact our technical support team, and they can provide him with assistance.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

"BEST" is open to interpretation.

gamers nexus have loads of charts showing best cooling performance vs noise levels but then the best performing doesnt mean best for you.

for example i have a EK-MLC Phoenix 360 which is one of the best performing on the market. but it looks boring. compared to the new asus ones with LCD displays etc.

so if you wanted looks focused GOOD performance you'd choose the ASUS. If you wanted just pure performance you'd choose the EK. With this in mind i think youre better off looking at various reviews of the ones you like the look of in your price range and then choose from there.

I think the very best 360mm AIO around right now is the Swiftech Drive X3 H360.

All Asetek/CoolIT based AIOs are very similar, the only difference between them is fans and pump cover designs, but this model from Swiftech is completely custom made.

213855000_wqYuM6mLyuKYPAkZ(1).jpg.dc3ac88164139bc7b32a03346976c4bc.jpg

Plus it looks really fancy!

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

10 hours ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

All Asetek/CoolIT based AIOs are very similar, the only difference between them is fans and pump cover designs, but this model from Swiftech is completely custom made.

This also gets my vote. The H line is top notch.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:32 AM, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

I've been looking around for a little while and I'll be honest this definitely caught my eye. I have noticed quite a few reported issues (loud pump, leaking, etc.) vs other models (say kraken x72 or the Corsair H150i for ex). How has your experience been with it? Assuming you own it.

7 hours ago, Prizz said:

I've been looking around for a little while and I'll be honest this definitely caught my eye. I have noticed quite a few reported issues (loud pump, leaking, etc.) vs other models (say kraken x72 or the Corsair H150i for ex). How has your experience been with it? Assuming you own it.

Unfortunately i don't own one, my case only supports a 280mm rad so i have a Thermaltake Water 3.0 RGB (same as a Corsair H115i + fancy fans), really can't say about ownership.

Leakage could be due to the fact that it uses standard custom WC fittings, pump, block and radiator, sometimes manufacturing defects can happen.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

• 2 weeks later...

I have a thermaltake Floe 360mm AIO, currently I have it in a push/pull configuration and mounted up top in my View 71. I'm am currently at idle temps between 78 and 86 F. I am wondering if I can get even lower temps on this or maybe there is a better AIO that I can purchase to get the lower temps. I once had it mounted in the front of the case, push/pull and got lower temps by about 4 degrees than what I have at the moment. I changed the mounting due cleaning up the wiring and also with the addition of a memory fan cooler. The tubes were just not long, I needed about an extra 6 inches. What am I doing wrong, the case is not on the ground but up near eye level so its away from dust and pet hair. It won't ever be totally free of dust or pet hair but right now it is better than it was when down near the ground. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

@Malfaurunless your doing extreme overclocking you shouldn't be getting 80C on idle do you mean Fahrenheit by chance

14 minutes ago, SeptapusIV said:

@Malfaurunless your doing extreme overclocking you shouldn't be getting 80C on idle do you mean Fahrenheit by chance

Yes, he means Fahrenheit as he noted 78-86F

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

6 hours ago, SeptapusIV said:

6 hours ago, Quadriplegic said:

Yes, he means Fahrenheit as he noted 78-86F

Yes i do mean Fahrenheit 

no matter the reason never by the cooler master AIO's i have the 240 ml one with all the RGB and stuff and trust me that the RGB is not worth it your gonna get results like a decent air cooler your better of getting a 212 and if you really want the RGB get a cheap strip

6 hours ago, yadinmere said:

no matter the reason never by the cooler master AIO's i have the 240 ml one with all the RGB and stuff and trust me that the RGB is not worth it your gonna get results like a decent air cooler your better of getting a 212 and if you really want the RGB get a cheap strip

for the 6950x i would get something better than the 212 if thats what your saying