Logitech G502 Left and Right Click Not Working

W3AB00_K1D

Now this one is a weird one. One day my G502 couldn't left or right click at about 10 seconds after boot time. I tried using my G300S but the same thing happened. I then booted in to safe mode because I thought it could be the Logitech gaming software causing it since it happens while my programs are auto-opening themselves and it worked on safe mode so I uninstalled the software in safe mode which made it work normally. I then downloaded the latest version of the software yet it stopped working right when the software got installed and started working. I went in to safe mode and uninstalled it again which resulted in normal behavior. The only problem is that because I don't have the software I can't customize my lighting or use my macros on my keyboard and mouse both. Anybody have an idea about what I can do? Also, I've seen similar issues on forums but never the same issue...

1 minute ago, W3AB00_K1D said:

Now this one is a weird one. One day my G502 couldn't left or right click at about 10 seconds after boot time. I tried using my G300S but the same thing happened. I then booted in to safe mode because I thought it could be the Logitech gaming software causing it since it happens while my programs are auto-opening themselves and it worked on safe mode so I uninstalled the software in safe mode which made it work normally. I then downloaded the latest version of the software yet it stopped working right when the software got installed and started working. I went in to safe mode and uninstalled it again which resulted in normal behavior. The only problem is that because I don't have the software I can't customize my lighting or use my macros on my keyboard and mouse both. Anybody have an idea about what I can do? Also, I've seen similar issues on forums but never the same issue...

Could be corrupt drivers, I've never experienced this issue with my G502 in all the years I've owned it but I can only assume it's a driver related issue. Which software do you use? G Hub or Logitech Gaming Software?

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

1 minute ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Could be corrupt drivers, I've never experienced this issue with my G502 in all the years I've owned it but I can only assume it's a driver related issue. Which software do you use? G Hub or Logitech Gaming Software?

I use(d) Logitech Gaming Software

2 minutes ago, W3AB00_K1D said:

I use(d) Logitech Gaming Software

Try installing G Hub, it's LGS's replacement. It's still in early access but might solve your problem. https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lghub, If this does not solve your issue then I have some other troubleshooting steps. For now, install G Hub so we can isolate it, if it's the mouse drivers or the software.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

Just now, CharminUltraStrong said:

Try installing G Hub, it's LGS's replacement. It's still in early access but might solve your problem. https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lghub, If this does not solve your issue then I have some other troubleshooting steps. For now, install G Hub so we can isolate it, if it's the mouse drivers or the software.

Ok thank you! I'll write again if it doesn't work

Just now, W3AB00_K1D said:

Ok thank you! I'll write again if it doesn't work

Alrighty : ), tell me if it works so I also know for the future.

The Louvre

2 hours ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Alrighty : ), tell me if it works so I also know for the future.

Ahh, all of it works now and GHub has a lot of good changes both visually and technically. I wouldn't have even known that this was a thing so thanks man.

1 minute ago, W3AB00_K1D said:

Ahh, all of it works now and GHub has a lot of good changes both visually and technically. I wouldn't have even known that this was a thing so thanks man.

Not a problem. Maybe logitech rolled out device drivers that crippled compatibility with LGS in some use cases. I still prefer LGS because it's what I've always used but G Hub is probably better. I hate the dragging and dropping though, I prefer the more manual input interface of LGS.

The Louvre