i want to buy for my son one TN-VA-IPS monitor for 1080P

benjaminr

i want to buy for my son one TN monitor for 1080P . the budget that i give is 400 euros max
i could give more money for to buy one ips monitor but the reasons why i dont want to spend a lot of money is because 1440p need more often upgrade tha 1080P
you need in 1440p to update very often the gpu card

what choices i have in TN panels in that budget? also do you believe that the newest TN panels like this monitor has better colors from some TN panels which released before 2 and 3 years?
because alot of people say that TN panels doest have good colors for gaming.
Most people what prefer 1080P or 1440P for gaming? because i know that 1440p is very good but it costs alot and you need every time to upgrade in new gpus
i dont know what opinion you have for the 1440P. do you believe that 1080P is dead? that most people dont prefer anymore to play games in 1440P?

Most people what prefer 1080P or 1440P for gaming? because i know that 1440p is very good but it costs alot and you need every time to upgrade in new gpus
i dont know what opinion you have for the 1440P. do you believe that 1080P is dead?
what do you believe for most people that playing games in 1080P or 1440p;;
also will it be problem if the monitor will be 27 size for 1080P;; in games?
for 1080P what sizes gaming monitors are better 24 or 27??

also do you believe that the colors of the New TNs monitors are better from the TN monitors which released before 2 and 3 years?/
because a lot of people are saying that TN colors are not very good for gaming for this i am asking

someone told me something and for this i have issuesFor a 1080p monitor i would go no bigger than 24''...because after that you start to really notice the pixels and a 27'' 1080p monitor is pretty ugly in my opinion.
will i have these problems for gaming in 27'' 1080p monitor?

in the budget which i have 350-400
what options i have for TN - VΑ 27 AND 24 size 1080P monitors?can you give all the best monitors for TN - VA 27 - 24 size 1080P monitors for gaming?

my son is playing all the kind of games
Action games
Platforming games
Sport games
First person shooter  games
Role  playing games
fighting  games
strategy games
Adventure games

in one thing that i am worried is that some people are telling me that if i will buy one TN 27 1080P monitor in games i will problems with pixels and also some people told me that the best experience is 24 1080P monitor././

@benjaminr 

Figure out the size you want, first. That'll dictate a lot of the price.

Once you have the size, decide if you want high refresh rate.

You should have a selection of very nice monitors for 400 Euros after you figure that out.

General guidelines for monitors and sizes.

24 in: 1080p

27 in: 1080p is fine; 1440p is best

32 in: 1440p is fine; 4K is best

>32 in: 4K is best option, unless really rich

1080p at 27 inches is fine.

i am interesting in 27  1080P

1. Asus VG279Q

2. Viewsonic XG2402

3. AOC C27G1

4. CFG73

they are  saying  that these  models are  the best  for  1080p

which one of these two monitors is better? I would mainly use it for some semi-serious competitive gaming (fast paced shooters), but also for some single player games (PC and PS4). I can't seem to find any review for the AOC C27G1 and from what I've seen the Samsung model has gotten some polarising feedback from it's purchasers (and it's more expensive than the AOC).

I have worries and thoughts is that a lot of people say that they dont recommend more than 24 for 1080p.

in this thing I don't know what it will happen if I will buy this 27 1080p monitor?

I mean for low pixels indentcity and more issues

can you tell me please?

from these 2 AOC C27G1, and Samsung C27FG73, which from these 2

you believe that is better in everything? colors , less problems contrast bleeding and more problems, and etc?

which you believe has the best picture quality for gaming and movies/

from these 2?

also did you see the photo which i send ,you with my chair and the monitor??

https://i.postimg.cc/zvCPSq8H/Picture-3.jpg

i mean did you see the distance which i am between my chair and the monitor?

so is it worth to buy 27 1080P size in the distance which i am ?? by seeing the picture will i have problems with the 1080P monitor?