Mobo box with all spare parts from my build thrown out - what am I missing?

GovHealthcare

So after building my PC last year I put everything left over in my motherboard box for safe keeping. Someone thought the box full of parts looked like trash so I don't have it anymore.

I am trying to figure out everything I could be missing. I already got in contact with Fractal Design and they sent me extra hardware for my case. What I am trying to figure out is what else I might realize I need down the line. For instance I just got a new cooler and had a moment of dread when I realized I needed the stock baseplate and I wasn't sure if my previous cooler used the stock baseplate or if I had changed it - luckily I hadn't so it worked out. Regardless, I would appreciate it if people can come up with things that I don't have that I might need in the future when upgrading or adding, or changing parts. Screws, cables, anything you can think of would be helpful

/ I had a modular power supply and luckily I kept all the spare power cables elsewhere, everything else that wasn't in my computer is gone.

//I have already bought more SATA cables

// If knowing my build helps here is some stuff in it. Gigabyte b350 gaming3, ryzen 1600x, evga 1060 superclocked, 960 evo m.2, vengeance lpx ram, fractal define s case

The box for those items. 

Usually my tendency is if there's an extra sata cable  or two from the motherboard box I keep it there. Same with brackets and screws in a case, I keep it in the box that it came with. So too for the video card if it had some special connectors and such.

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti

Yikes! If you are like me software distribution media and manuals along with the motherboard user manual, expansion slot cover plates, etc. Go to the manufacturer web page for your motherboard, somewhere in the specification section, usually at the bottom will be a list of box contents. Same for the gpu and cpu cooler.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thanks peeps!

I figured out how to get my windows activation key off my OS in case I ever needed that again. Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything else too bad. ?