Picked up $88 pc at second chance pc store

Galion

Went window shopping with a friend today at the 'Second Chance PC parts' I saw a really odd modded case with a system in it for $88 came with a MSI branded red steel series mouse and keyboard. Wrapped up in plastic wrap

When I took it back to office to check it out, I was surprised what it was in it. 

Steelseries M400 machanical keyboard - (red and black with MSI logo red led) 

Steelserries rival 100 mouse - (red and black MSI logo red led) 

Coolermaster N200 with window

Intel i5 4460

Gigabyte Z97mx gaming 5

Kingston hyper X Fury 1600mhz 32gb X 4 sticks

MSI  GTX 970 4gb gaming

Seasonic Focus FM650W - dead

Western digital black 2tb hdd

Other the the dead psu everything worked fine

I changed out the HDD for a 500gb ssd

I think I can resale the system or use it for a second gaming pc? 

What do you guys think I should do? 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

That's actually a really decent deal. Good find. If you're not interested in keeping it you could easily flip it for around $400-$500 once you replace the PSU and get it working.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

CPU is rather underpowered for rest of the system. If you can get decent priced 4790k and cooling, that's very capable gaming machine.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

48 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's actually a really decent deal. Good find. If you're not interested in keeping it you could easily flip it for around $400-$500 once you replace the PSU and get it working.

I mean, I think that's a bit of an understatement. I just paid about that for an SSD, and this dude just got a mouse, keyboard, case, an i5, z97 motherboard, 4 sticks of ram, a 970, AND an HDD.

The i5 alone would go for $150, at least, nevermind the rest of it.

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

It's already wiring I put in a coolermaster MWE Gold 80+ 650w, $400-500 wth O.o

2 hours ago, SageOfSpice said:

I mean, I think that's a bit of an understatement. I just paid about that for an SSD, and this dude just got a mouse, keyboard, case, an i5, z97 motherboard, 4 sticks of ram, a 970, AND an HDD.

The i5 alone would go for $150, at least, nevermind the rest of it.

Don't forget the dead psu for scrap metal, I don't think anyone would pay $150 for a 4460 since a Ryzen 2600 is $160. lol

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570)