Is the dark rock 2 compadible with corsair vengeance?

Gaming_Addiction

Not sure but the ram will definitely not fit under the heatsink. I'd get lower profile ram.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Move the fan up. If it still doesnt clear take off the heatsinks on the vengeance

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Move the fan up. If it still doesnt clear take off the heatsinks on the vengeance

If you don't plan on returning your RAM or using another cooler, then do this. My dark rock pro 2 gives clearance for sticks up to 42mm(-ish) in height. Vengeance are 52.5mm. Also, taking the heatsinks off isn't such a bad idea too because once the cooler is installed, it'll pretty much cover up all the ram slots (so much for trying to colour-coordinate my sticks.. lol).