Dead pixel on monitor what should i do

BurntNewt

Should I replace it, get a different monitor or keep the one with the dead pixel. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-25x-24-5-led-fhd-monitor-gray-green/6280605.p?skuId=6280605

that's the monitor I have now. the dead pixel is pretty noticeable but other than that I like but idk whether I should get a better panel or resolution with keeping the response time and refresh rate and if i should is there any suggestions that are around 200 USD 

There's good 144hz monitors @$200 USD. If you can RMA and have the patience for it, go right ahead.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

If you're within the return window, take it back to the store. If you're not, then you might be stuck with it. Manufacturers generally won't replace a whole panel via RMA for a single dead pixel.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

54 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

If you're within the return window, take it back to the store. If you're not, then you might be stuck with it. Manufacturers generally won't replace a whole panel via RMA for a single dead pixel.

thats what im gonna do but idk if i should exchange or get something different

38 minutes ago, BurntNewt said:

thats what im gonna do but idk if i should exchange or get something different

There's nothing particularly wrong with that monitor. You just got one with a dead pixel. Now, if you didn't like the monitor anyway before noticing the dead pixel, then that's a different story. There are plenty of 1080p options at Best Buy around $200, and a 1440p Acer panel if you want a higher resolution.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.