Need Review on the Asus Z370-H

GoldenCape

Need some help and review on the asus z370-h. If anyone has this motherboard or knows anything about it would be great. I'm new to PC build but don't know much

So just need to know if this motherboard will last and has decent overclocking ability. I probably will not be overclocking since its my first built. The specs ill probably be using is i5 8600k + msi 1070ti 

I already have a tempered glass case so I want things to look nice to. 

Plz review by current built if u could too would be great: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/FxgZdX

Trying not to spend anymore than I already have to.

It's the same as the lower end Asus boards. IE, a crappy 4 phase VRM. And it costs as much as actually decent boards. 

For the rest of the build, swap the 8600K for either the 8400 or 2600X, and use the stock cooler. If you're not doing video editing, swap the NVMe drive for a SATA SSD. The NEX G1 is extremely crap, swap it for the Earthwatts Gold Pro 550W. 

:)

4 minutes ago, seon123 said:

It's the same as the lower end Asus boards. IE, a crappy 4 phase VRM. And it costs as much as actually decent boards. 

For the rest of the build, swap the 8600K for either the 8400 or 2600X, and use the stock cooler. If you're not doing video editing, swap the NVMe drive for a SATA SSD. The NEX G1 is extremely crap, swap it for the Earthwatts Gold Pro 550W. 

Is there anything in my built that is good???

35 minutes ago, GoldenCape said:

Is there anything in my built that is good???

I haven't checked the price for the various 1070 Ti cards, but the Gaming X you chose is a good card. If some other card costs significantly less, consider that. That's a good price for that RAM, and you can keep the case. 

:)

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

I haven't checked the price for the various 1070 Ti cards, but the Gaming X you chose is a good card. If some other card costs significantly less, consider that. That's a good price for that RAM, and you can keep the case. 

Thanks the price in aus is like $240 and I got it from newsegg us for $168

Picking the case up tomorrow ;)