My Ebay account got banned , the help service told me i was banned indefinitley

sersonre

Hello,

After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your recent activity. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

And what i did is call them on their number , the person on the line after "Reviewing" my account told me that i have to go to another website when i told him why he said we have the right to not tell you .

Thank,you!

Presumably this happened because the account got stolen/hacked and false listings were made(given the "item listings have been removed" part)

You'd probably have more luck emailing rather than phoning them.

Bit of an odd one though as I've had the above happen personally but my account was never banned for it, just had to update my password and recovery information so they were secure.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

from one side it's weird... from the other side, I can't help you as this could potentially lead to illigal stuff... It can be so many things and only EBAY that can tell you what

thank you for your quick answers!

i listed 2 items 1 pair of sunglasses from Aliexpress and one ground thawing blanket from homedepot. I hope i still have a chance even if the person i called told me to search for another website even if the suspension does NOT mention me getting banned indefinitely . ( we can't email Ebay anymore)