Is it possible to and how do you overclock a 1050ti

Lewi2995lol

My pc setup is a i7 4770 16gb 1050ti not sure about motherboard or psu

Download MSI afterburner, increase power limit to maximum. Done.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Download MSI afterburner, increase power limit to maximum. Done.

adjust fan curve to a tolerable level while under load. keep the core temperature down as much as you can stand.

increase core frequency to +125 -> you will need to play with this to fine tune the OC. if you leave it at +0, boost 3.0 will boost it as far as the core will allow under the thermal conditions present at the time. This is more of an offset than a hard and fast number. If you go too far, the driver will crash, and restart. simply lower your clock in steps of 12 to 25 MHz until you are stable with no driver crashing. At this point you can call it good, or fine tune it even more by going up in offset by 12 MHz. NOTE: You may need to readjust fan curve to increase cooling of the core to sustain clock speeds.

Increase Memory frequency to +300

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

10 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

adjust fan curve to a tolerable level while under load. keep the core temperature down as much as you can stand.

increase core frequency to +125 -> you will need to play with this to fine tune the OC. if you leave it at +0, boost 3.0 will boost it as far as the core will allow under the thermal conditions present at the time. This is more of an offset than a hard and fast number. If you go too far, the driver will crash, and restart. simply lower your clock in steps of 12 to 25 MHz until you are stable with no driver crashing. At this point you can call it good, or fine tune it even more by going up in offset by 12 MHz. NOTE: You may need to readjust fan curve to increase cooling of the core to sustain clock speeds.

Increase Memory frequency to +300

Well, if you really want to I guess. ;)

When it comes to a 1050 ti I usually let GPU boost do its thing, the 75 watt limit doesn't really allow for a meaningful amount of fine tuning. Also if it's an armor cooler you can forget about the bin required for a performance uplift lol.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

Well, if you really want to I guess. ;)

When it comes to a 1050 ti I usually let GPU boost do its thing, the 75 watt limit doesn't really allow for a meaningful amount of fine tuning. Also if it's an armor cooler you can forget about the bin required for a performance uplift lol.

Boost 3.0 is really really good, and there isn't ungodly amounts to be gained from extra core clock, but it is quantifiable and doesn't hurt nothin. The 75W PCIe slot power is a killer though and there's NOTHING you can do to help it. You can just do what you can do.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic