I7 8750h undervolting help

Hi, i just received my laptop for my son. Its a Metabox with a i7 8750h, 16gb ram, gtx 1060. I did a basic undervolt, it boosted to 3.9ghz and dropped the temps to around 80 degrees in fortnite but in Ark its high 90's. I need help with Throttlestop or can get the intel software. I just want the temps down as my son lives in another city so i can't be there to help if anything goes wrong. I don't mind if boost clocks are lower either. Any help would be appreciated. 

I guess you got the N850EP6? If yes, you need to tweak a few things since this model has mediocre cooling

Guides for CPU and GPU undervolting are in my sig below, trial and error. Might want to lower turbo ratio limits via Throttlestop and do a repaste

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Will have a look in the morning.  Actually have the n870ep. 

So I have the cpu core and cache offset voltage set to -125 and the turbo ratio set to 37 on all cores. does that seem ok? Just ran ark for 15mins and the cpu temp was around high 70's low 80's. I'm considering repasting as i have some Noctua  Nt-h1 here. 

3 hours ago, Gottboost said:

So I have the cpu core and cache offset voltage set to -125 and the turbo ratio set to 37 on all cores. does that seem ok? Just ran ark for 15mins and the cpu temp was around high 70's low 80's. I'm considering repasting as i have some Noctua  Nt-h1 here. 

Turbo ratio limits: As you like

Undervolt: Trial and error until system crash

Choose a good paste from here:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/which-thermal-paste-to-buy-and-apply-traditional-and-liquid-metal.806840/

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

well it hasn't crashed on those settings , not going to try anymore, temps are down which is good. as far as repasting, went to do it today but once again another screw has a stuffed head, so can't get it undone. that is the 2nd screw so far