Question about graphics cardsin the future

Rakanvensiz

Hello

First of all I need to say that Iam not familiar with tech on the deep side so excuse me if this question was silly 

i was wondering if graphics cards will not need to be upgraded in the future because we are getting to a point where video games have actually achieved a similar view of reality for example difference between games like battlefield 1942 and battlefield 4 in graphics quality is insane but the difference between battlefield 4 and battlefield 5 isn’t that much because there is not much to achieve anymore on the graphics side, so basically what iam trying to say is that if you buy a new graphics card  to power up the new games  that have high graphics quality what if these graphics qualities have reached the max potential which is close to real life view considering that I want to be gaming on 1080p all the time will this generation of graphics cards be active forever?  

There would also be many improvements towards efficiency as well, to reduce size and heat output.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

you will need to buy new ones eventually. visually they might look similar but under the hood games have changed drastically and wil continue to do so indefinitely