Opinions wanted and needed (hate accepted)

Hello there
new user just recently found LinusTechTips, 1st post 

So i've never got a real pc, and when I finally got the chance to get one late last year. I decided to go for the prebuilt for few reasons; Im not really comfortable building my own just yet and with the limited budjet I had it just wasnt going to be an option, with buying windows 10 among other things. So i had around  600 euros (or at the time of writing this around 688 USD) for the pc and Black Friday was around the corner ( yes we do have it even in Europe (Finland to be more exact)).
I surfed for few days around popular online and irl shops and decided to go with the following setup from HP  Pavilion "gaming" 690-0801no. It features the "new" 8th gen Intel I3-8100 processor, GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card, 8 gb DDR4 2400 MHz RAM ( only uses one 8 gb module so i can add another one), 128 gb SSD and 1TB  hard drive. Im actually quite happy with what  got for the money, but Im not really and expert on any of this stuff so i decided to go for it and post this thing here for you guys (hopefully) to critique me, compliment me or otherwise just give your opinions. eager to hear from you all ^^ 

All the hate for buying a prebuilt pc is accepted but i had my own reasons why i chose to go this route, and i can elaborate later if anyone wants to know more. 

So did i get "scammed" or did i actually buy a decent prebuilt rig that will serve me for atleast few years before i get comfortable enought to build my own? 

Im leaving one link for Userbenchmark here https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13582899 ( if this is not allowed feel free to delete it, not really sure since its my first time here)

Thank you.

the pre built hate is more of a joke now.

the problem is, is the the pc building businesses sometimes ludicrous amounts to build a system. hense the DIY attitude..

yes building yourself is cheaper but not buy much (ignoring second hand). some places its only like £50 different.

but for ease of use and mind its fine

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

it's actually pretty "okay" price wise, there's nothing wrong with going prebuilt if you don't know how to build one.

also the good thing is you have alot of room for upgrades

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

prebuilts are fine, especially if you don't want to build your own or are afraid to. That being said, you could build a same-spec system in the US for around 550-600 USD

Prebuilts are only a problem when a company charges you too much, uses lower quality parts, or uses non-upgradable and proprietary hardware. If you go with a good company, there's nothing wrong with getting a prebuilt. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 hour ago, syn2112 said:

it's actually pretty "okay" price wise, there's nothing wrong with going prebuilt if you don't know how to build one.

also the good thing is you have alot of room for upgrades

This is actually one of my main problems. I know stuff but im not that tech savy  tbh. Only thing i know is that i can add another stick of ram inside. and basicly i could upgrade the gpu or cpu if i wanted. but is there anything else i can or more important should do? Im actually very happy with the i3. such good cpu for its price imo