Under 25$ PC Gaming Mouse Vs G403 Wired/Wireless

I am looking to get a cheap gaming mouse from Amazon under 25$ AU for few months into I can get a decent one when I have the cash to buy it.

It's a Logitech G403 Wired/Wireless I have lost the wireless receiver and the weight pad and the weight so yea any mouse with these specs.

DPI: 800

Polling Rate: 500hz but 125 if need be

Cable length ain't an issue.

Has drivers if possible.

Heres some pics of the mouse state.

Sorry for the bad camera I need a better phone.

IMG_21.jpg.556e210fa266f25142a8ceec00eebae0.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Elite Knight :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| - MSI Gaming X RTX3060ti 8GB ( HDMI x 1 ) - ( DP x 3 ) - |
| - 16GB Kingston Hyper Fury X DDr4 2400Mhz - OC to 3200mhz XMP Profile 1 Enabled - |
| - i5 - 10400f 6 core 12 threads 2.9Ghz Stock - 4.3Ghz Boost - |
| - MSI Z590 Pro WIFI 6E Motherboard LGA 1200 - |

| - 500GB NVME Samsung 980 Pro - |

| - WD Blue 4TB HDD 7200Rpm - |
| - Lenovo 27 Inch 75Hz Monitor D27 - 20B (HDMI) - |
| - Thermaltake Tough Power GX1 RGB 700W 80+ Gold PSU - |

| - Logitech G903 Wired/Wireless Micro USB - |
| - Logitech K120 Basic Keyboard - |
| - Razer Desk Pad - LTT Northern Lights Mouse Pad (600x300) - |
| - Intel l225-V 2.5Gbit Onboard NIC

| - Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 2.4GHz/5GHz/6GHz - |
| - Intel Bluetooth 5.2 - |
| - Internet Speeds - Download - (Download Average = 800Mbit) - |
| - Internet Speeds - Upload - (Upload Average = 40Mbit) - |

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 

Owww what a poor mouse..

You could try find :

-Steelseries Rival 110/100

-Logitech G203 or G402

The sensor is inferior on those mouse especially on the 100 and G402 but it should do its job as a temporary daily driver until you could find a better one.

Don't fret..You can rock a competitive games no problem with those mice.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Shes, been a good mouse to me iv had her since they released this mouse in 2016 I am a low dpi user so it got worn out a bit I have replaced the feet twice due to ware.

| - 16GB Kingston Hyper Fury X DDr4 2400Mhz - OC to 3200mhz XMP Profile 1 Enabled - |

3 hours ago, Elite Knight said:

Shes, been a good mouse to me iv had her since they released this mouse in 2016 I am a low dpi user so it got worn out a bit I have replaced the feet twice due to ware.

Please take a good care of her..don't throw her out.. :'(

Also use quote in here so people could get notified

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to find how to get replacement stuff from Logitech since they only ship in North America and by the time I pay I could get a new 403 or something like it.

Using a cheap 6$ mouse and letting old gal take some time off.

If anyone knows how to get them in Asia or Australia.