Forza Horizon 4 Xbox One version Or PC?

TMobile
Go to solution Solved by Paul Rudd,
Just now, TheThymo said:

I meant to say microsoft account

Your Microsoft account is your Xbox account, yes.

Hello people

I've been wanting to get Forza Horizon 4, and just saw that I can get the xbox key for 30 EUR less than pc key (without using g2a or something xD) however as I don't have a xbox can I enter that code into microsoft store or something and will it work? I have found this, but its still not clear for me.

"If you have purchased the game or content on Xbox and you want to play on your Windows 10 device, sign in on your device. If the game is already installed on your device, it will appear in your list of apps; otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My library.https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/forza-horizon-4-faq

Can you explain if I can enter an xbox code on pc (windows) without having an xbox

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

Should work the same. As long as it's a key, you should be able to install it on windows or Xbox. If it's a physical disc, you can only play on Xbox 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

5 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

Hello people

I've been wanting to get Forza Horizon 4, and just saw that I can get the xbox key for 30 EUR less than pc key (without using g2a or something xD) however as I don't have a xbox can I enter that code into microsoft store or something and will it work? I have found this, but its still not clear for me.

"If you have purchased the game or content on Xbox and you want to play on your Windows 10 device, sign in on your device. If the game is already installed on your device, it will appear in your list of apps; otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My library.https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/forza-horizon-4-faq

Can you explain if I can enter an xbox code on pc (windows) without having an xbox

You have enter that code into an xbox, then use account to log into the windows store then download the game.

I may be wrong.

Just now, Altruist said:

You have enter that code into an xbox, then use account to log into the windows store then download the game.

as my last sentence reads: i dont have an xbox

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

1 minute ago, TheThymo said:

as my last sentence reads: i dont have an xbox

Then i don't you can use it.

I may be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Should work the same. As long as it's a key, you should be able to install it on windows or Xbox. If it's a physical disc, you can only play on Xbox 

would you say: try it or not? xD

18 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

"If you have purchased the game or content on Xbox and you want to play on your Windows 10 device, sign in on your device. If the game is already installed on your device, it will appear in your list of apps; otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My library."

You don't need an Xbox but you do need an Xbox account. Which is free. You can sign into that Xbox account on your PC, enter the code for Forza 4 and play the game there.

1 minute ago, A Random Dude said:

You don't need an Xbox but you do need an Xbox account. Which is free. You can then sign into that Xbox account on your PC and play the game there.

ok, thank you. do you know if an windows account is the same as an xbox account?

Just now, TheThymo said:

do you know if an windows account is the same as an xbox account?

Two completely different things. 

1 minute ago, A Random Dude said:

ok, then ill figure out how to make an xbox account, for which I asume I dont need a xbox right?

Just now, TheThymo said:

for which I asume I dont need a xbox right?

Correct, you do not need an Xbox. They don't call it "play anywhere" for nothing.

2 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

are you sure.

I meant to say microsoft account; like ...@outlook.nl

"Your Xbox account is the same as your Microsoft account, so there’s only one login to remember. Signing in has never been easier."

https://account.microsoft.com/account/xboxlive

Just now, TheThymo said:

I meant to say microsoft account

Just now, A Random Dude said:

ok, sorry for the confusion. Thanks at least!

Just now, TheThymo said:

ok, sorry for the confusion. Thanks at least!

No problem. Remember to earn free Xbox Live through that same Microsoft account using Bing searches daily so you'll never have to pay for Xbox Live in order to continue to play games online. I've been doing the Bing searches every morning for over a year now and I've already earned 5 years of Xbox Live for the future for free. Takes 2-3 minutes everyday, very easy.

2 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

No problem. Remember to earn free Xbox Live through that same Microsoft account using Bing searches daily so you'll never have to pay for Xbox Live in order to continue to play games online. I've been doing the Bing searches every morning for over a year now and I've already earned 5 years of Xbox Live for the future for free. Takes 2-3 minutes everyday, very easy.

so to use the multiplayer function on xbox (and forza on pc) I either need to pay or use Bing (which is indeed not bad) This is why I started hating console

7 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

so to use the multiplayer function on xbox (and forza on pc) I either need to pay or use Bing (which is indeed not bad) This is why I started hating console

Correct. You'll never have to pay anything because you get 1 month for free on your first signup. In that month, you do the Bing searchs to earn you another month. Then in that month, you do the Bing searches to earn you a 3 month. Then in those 3 months, you do the Bing searches to earn a year. The more you do the searches and not miss any days, the more bonus points you earn and the faster you earn the 1-year Xbox Live pass. 

Just make sure you do the 100 extra mobile points(which you can do from your PC, when on the Bing search page, click on your Chrome settings, then more tools, then developer tools and change the format to mobile) and the 40 extra Edge points and the random email points and the daily quizes(tons of extra points) everyday as well. All this can be done in less than 3 minutes the more you get used to it.

6 hours ago, TheThymo said:

Multiplayer on PC is free, whereas xbox requires you to pay for an Xbox Gold membership. This applies for all Play Anywhere games and not just Forza btw. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")