Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, I need to know if my results are right for my system. I think my pc is underperforming

Go to solution Solved by it_dont_work,
36 minutes ago, badreg said:

Everything looks normal. What component(s) are you expecting to perform better?

34 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

Yea, I've got to agree with @badreg on this one. These tests are meant to be really intensive and some components just don't play well with the tests, while not reflective of real world performance.

41 minutes ago, irfankamil said:

All the results was not overclocked and tested on 1080p because I have not upgrade my monitor yet.

The results look fine and pretty much as to be expected, userbench doesn't test ram very well (this is commonly seen), system seems to be doing as expected, take these guys advice it's good advice. Ram would improve if it were in dual channel, but that's not a reason to run out and spend more money right now, play games enjoy what you've made 

All the results was not overclocked and tested on 1080p because I have not upgrade my monitor yet.

Valley: https://imgur.com/a/8BR13oT

Heaven: https://imgur.com/a/kYaCqNh

Superposition: https://imgur.com/a/vcCPxTW

Userbenchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13595218

PC specs:

intel i7-7700k

zotac 1080 ti amp extreme edition

asrock h110m-hds

avexir 8gb ddr4 x 1

Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo CPU cooler

Corsair CX650M psu

Seagate 1TB hdd

sandisk 120gb ssd

kingston 240gb ssd

Yea, I've got to agree with @badreg on this one. These tests are meant to be really intensive and some components just don't play well with the tests, while not reflective of real world performance.

1 minute ago, badreg said:

i dont know tbh. when I play gta v, the fps sometimes went below 60 on 1080p with most ultra settings

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

image.png.85c881a157bb53ba7ec80ef5b920b434.png

image.png.cdbae409317e44f1888efc4f8c159fcf.png

DID YOU ENABLE XMP??

what does xmp mean? sorry im kinda beginner

3 minutes ago, irfankamil said:

i dont know tbh. when I play gta v, the fps sometimes went below 60 on 1080p with most ultra settings

That is a result of 8GB single channel memory. Grab another stick and the frame rates should improve.

Also, monitor your CPU temperatures. @Saksham is correct and you're likely not hitting the full boost clocks.

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

that is a cheap-ass cooler for a 7700k. that is your problem

i know, will upgrade that soon. so the result is bad?

3 minutes ago, irfankamil said:

i know, will upgrade that soon. so the result is bad?

yes. for xmp. go to the UEFI (BIOS) on your computer. there should be an option to enable xmp on your RAM

3 minutes ago, badreg said:

That is a result of 8GB single channel memory. Grab another stick and the frame rates should improve.

Also, monitor your CPU temperatures. @Saksham is correct and you're likely not hitting the full boost clocks.

maybe, because my cpu temp is bad right now because it reach 85-90c when gaming I had to open the side panel.

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

is this a prebuilt pc???

I built it

OMG.... I JUST REALIZED... YOU ARE USING A H110M MOTHERBOARD!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your intel k processor will run slower if you dont use a z series motherboard. change that motherboard, get a better cooler, enable xmp profile. 

12 minutes ago, Saksham said:

your intel k processor will run slower if you dont use a z series motherboard. change that motherboard, get a better cooler, enable xmp profile. 

I cant find the XMP setting in my bios. is it because of my motherboard or something? I checked on youtube that has exactly same bios design but mine doest have the XMP option

17 minutes ago, Saksham said:

our intel k processor will run slower if you dont use a z series motherboard.

Since when?  Big deal he can't overclock on that chipset, the 7700k still has a higher clock than the 7700. 

The motherboard is fine. 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

21 minutes ago, Saksham said:

It won't run slower, it just won't be overclockable.

Horrible planning but it won't affect stock performance. Don't go spitting BS if you don't know what's going on.

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL GPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

MY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" 2560x1080 Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

2017 Audi Q7 | iPhone Xs Max | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 3 42mm | 2018 MacBook Pro 15" [i7/555X/16GB/256GB] | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

36 minutes ago, badreg said:

34 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

41 minutes ago, irfankamil said:

The results look fine and pretty much as to be expected, userbench doesn't test ram very well (this is commonly seen), system seems to be doing as expected, take these guys advice it's good advice. Ram would improve if it were in dual channel, but that's not a reason to run out and spend more money right now, play games enjoy what you've made 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

userbenchmark doesn't matter. Nobody seriously uses it to compare performance.

Valley score is a bit low but that's because your running the CPU at stock. Valley is heavily single threaded. Overclock the CPU = higher score. It's kind of funny actually. 

That's why people use Superposition. For an all stock build, that score is fine.

If you PC plays games at the settings and framerates you want then everything is fine. Don't get too wound up in the numbers.

5 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

Since when?  Big deal he can't overclock on that chipset, the 7700k still has a higher clock than the 7700. 

The motherboard is fine. 

Just "tech support" noobs talking balls as usual.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III