Computer won’t boot

F1ssion

So I got a new case today (cooler master master case h500) and I moved all my hardware from my old case into my new case and plugged everything in and when I go to start it nothing happens no fans no beeping nothing I just want to know if it would be a power supply failure or a dead motherboard 

Make sure everything is plugged in properly. 24pin, CPU power etc. Make sure the switch on the back of the PSU is on.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

is the front panel plugged in? did you accidentally short something out by static?

38 minutes ago, MandoPanda said:

Make sure everything is plugged in properly. 24pin, CPU power etc. Make sure the switch on the back of the PSU is on.

There is not switch on the psu and the CPU power and 24 pin are in

2 minutes ago, F1ssion said:

There is not switch on the psu and the CPU power and 24 pin are in

Reseat everything inside the case and make sure your wall outlet is working properly.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

10 minutes ago, MandoPanda said:

Reseat everything inside the case and make sure your wall outlet is working properly.

I reseated everything and it still doesn’t work the power supply has a green light on it witch indicates it’s on and I did try plugging it into amorher outlet and it didn’t work