Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm looking for a specific Laptop...

 Share

Go to solution Solved by samcool55,
Just now, o7102667 said:

Basically 3-4 months. 

Yea i recommend waiting until you are actually going to buy one. Options for laptops change constantly.

It's not like laptops that exist now won't be here in 3-4 months, but prices change constantly and there will be a bunch of new laptops released by then so if we say now "get laptop X" it's possible in a few months when you are actually getting it laptop Y is actually a better option, but we don't know that right now.

I'm looking for a laptop that I'm having trouble finding. I would extremely appreciate it if someone could list me certain laptops that fit within this criteria.

 

-I am going to use it for gaming and work related things

-I will not run high end games, the GPU must be an equivalent to a 1050 or 1050 Ti

-Not too sure about the RAM, but based on my needs I will probably need 6 GB or most likely 8 GB (correct me if I'm wrong)

-Storage doesn't really matter, so I guess at least 250GB

-I doesn't want it to look too "game-ish", if you know what I mean

-As cheap as possible, at most $850, at least $400, but I reckon you can find something like that for that cheap

 

Keep in mind I plan on buying it in stores, not online. I plans on buying it within several months, not anytime soon.

 

If anyone has any ideas for this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks to all in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are "months"? If it's like 3-4 months don't even bother looking now, stuff changes FAST.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

What are "months"? If it's like 3-4 months don't even bother looking now, stuff changes FAST.

Basically 3-4 months. 

 

But you think I could find something like this for an ideal price?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, o7102667 said:

Basically 3-4 months. 

Yea i recommend waiting until you are actually going to buy one. Options for laptops change constantly.

It's not like laptops that exist now won't be here in 3-4 months, but prices change constantly and there will be a bunch of new laptops released by then so if we say now "get laptop X" it's possible in a few months when you are actually getting it laptop Y is actually a better option, but we don't know that right now.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you want to buy now? simple, don't. nvidia will probably announce new laptop gpu's at CES or sometime soon which will make 10 series gpu laptops cheaper. also, new cpu's are on the horizon. (from amd and intel both). cheaper 20 series laptop gpu's are a long way away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Yea i recommend waiting until you are actually going to buy one. Options for laptops change constantly.

It's not like laptops that exist now won't be here in 3-4 months, but prices change constantly and there will be a bunch of new laptops released by then so if we say now "get laptop X" it's possible in a few months when you are actually getting it laptop Y is actually a better option, but we don't know that right now.

I see. Thanks for the answers. But do you really think I can achieve something like this? Even in 3-4 or 5-6 months? Could I really buy something that has up to 8GB RAM with a GPU that's a 1050 Ti or 1060 equivalent for up to $850?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Saksham said:

if you want to buy now? simple, don't. nvidia will probably announce new laptop gpu's at CES or sometime soon which will make 10 series gpu laptops cheaper. also, new cpu's are on the horizon. (from amd and intel both). cheaper 20 series laptop gpu's are a long way away. 

Alright. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×