Budget PC Build with a long ass story

For those of you who dont want to read the history it cost me $330 total custom case

Specs are

I7 2600

120gb ssd

320gb hard drive

8go ram

GTX 750Ti FTW

500w hexa psu

Windows 10

This PC took me just over a month to complete it started life as a school server wiyh a lga 775 motherboard and a pentium D cpu,it also sported a whole 512mbs of ddr2 ECC ram with a full 640gbs of storage.I got this for free because my mum works at the school and it would have been thrown away.

I took it home and completely striped it and listed all the internals apart from 1 hdd on trade me for $30nzd which to my surprise sold this happened over Christmas so I got $300 from my family.

I dedicated this money to this PC. Bought some spray paint and went to town with the black and white.then found some deals on trade me and grabbed them

I also reused one from 2 of the 320gb hard drives.then through it in and cable managed. Lernt most of what i know from watching LTT.

Thanks for reading I know it was long winded, I hope you will see more of me in the future.☺

20190106_222618.jpg

20190106_222653-1.jpg

20190106_222930.jpg

20190106_223108.jpg

Solid, I love a good budget build. One question though, what is the graphics card?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Solid, I love a good budget build. One question though, what is the graphics card?

Spelling error lol its a 750Ti for the win

I haven't Overy clocked it yet but I plan on doing that soon 

Just now, Nathan Carstens said:

Spelling error lol its a 750Ti for the win

I haven't Overy clocked it yet but I plan on doing that soon 

now you can have a nice rig in your sig

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

So far, loving this build. Love seeing what will come of it. Also like the paint splatter on the top of the case. Makes it a bit more unique.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo