Help with MSI Rebate form

Go to solution Solved by Newegg_Support,

Hello Darchitect,

That is correct. The UPC that you cut out needs to be taped to the form. 

Kindly,

Rudy[Newegg Support]

I recently purchased a laptop from newegg that has a $150 mail-in rebate and I want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly. The instructions are as follows:

1. Print this registration form.

2. Enclose the following document(s): a copy of this registration form, a copy of the sales receipt, the original UPC barcode label from the product box in its entirety, including the serial number barcode and QR code (not the UPC barcode from the shipping box) taped to the rebate form, and the serial number from the UPC barcode label.

3. The UPC symbol MUST be taped to the AFFIX UPC CODE HERE box to ensure timely processing of your rebate. Do not staple the UPC symbol to the registration form or leave the UPC symbol loose in the envelope.

4. Send all of these items to the address at the bottom of this registration form.

I am ready to print both the registration form and the sales receipt and I have cut out the UPC barcode label (and took a picture of it in case I need it after sending it), but the wording in step 3 is somewhat confusing, it says "The UPC symbol MUST be taped to the AFFIX UPC CODE HERE box," but I am confused as to what that means, I assume it means the label that I cut out from the box that is requested in step 2 but I am not entirely sure as there are 3 labels on the shipping box (the label that is requested in step 2 was on the product box).

Any help is much appreciated.

Hello Darchitect.

They want you to tape the UPC to the form in the location of the box. I would also advise to make copies of everything that you submit to the rebate  company for your records. I hope this was helpful.

Kindly,

Rudy[Newegg Support]

On 1/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, Newegg_Support said:

Hello Darchitect.

They want you to tape the UPC to the form in the location of the box. I would also advise to make copies of everything that you submit to the rebate  company for your records. I hope this was helpful.

Kindly,

Rudy[Newegg Support]

So it is the same one I have already cut out?

Hello Darchitect,

That is correct. The UPC that you cut out needs to be taped to the form. 

Kindly,

Rudy[Newegg Support]