LifeCam bugs my Kraken mic

I bought a new computer a few days ago and it is working fine, although I thought I should mention this due to it might be having something to do with my issue.

I have a Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 Chroma headset, and up until I bought and pluged in my LifeCam for the first time (yesterday), it had been working perfectly.

The problem got fixed yesterday after I experienced this for the first time, for some reason, but after plugging in the cam again today, the problem is back and I have no clue how I fixed it the first time.

My mic on the Kraken starts making clackly/roboty noises when I speak on Discord, as well as when I record using OBS, so I assume the problem is everywhere. I have had to use the LifeCam mic to even speak to my guild mates.

The problem persists even if I unplug the LifeCam, I have also made sure all the settings make the Kraken into the standars microphone, so that there should be no conlict (might I have missed it somewhere?), I tried updating the drivers for the Kraken, but I already had the latest ones. While trying to update the drivers for the LifeCam I discovered there were no drivers for Windows 10.

Anyoen know what this is?

Ok, so I found where I could up the quality of the mic feed and it sounds good now. Don't know why that became a problem all of a sudden, but I hope that fixed it for good.