Budget Gaming PC Build

Hey everybody! So in a short time I'll be buying a new custom built PC. But I have a budget - around 500€. Yesterday I was watching a video about bottlenecking and I'd like to know if I should change anything in my build. Here's the link to my build: 

Also, I was thinking about waiting until the Ryzen 3000 CPUs and new AMD GPUs come out, so if those would have a good/similar price and better performance (it looks quite promising) then I would like to get those instead (maybe Ryzen 3 3300/3300X and the cheapest or second cheapest GPU). I would probably even save a few bucks and get a better performance.

Thank you in advance for your help.

In regards to waiting, CES is almost here, so I would advise waiting for the AMD line up. Either the new part will be the same price with more performance, or the older SKUs become price attractive vs performance. 

Bottlenecks are tricky to predict in general, as it depends on how the particular program interacts with the cores and their speed. In general, a lower end current generation CPU will probably bottleneck most productivity tasks, and depending on the GPU, might for games, but that is less common till you start hitting mid-high tier cards way outside your budget. Best advice is making sure the motherboard chipset has capacity to handle a cpu upgrade, or if you’d be forced to replace it too. 

Im mostly an Intel buyer, but I seem to remember AMD is using the same chipset for current and the 2019 chips. Someone please chime in to confirm correct that. 

LukeSavenije thanks for reminding me about memory, but I dont undestand why did you build a whole new list that costs about 300€ more than I can spend. Sorry but I really dont get that part because I clearly said I got around 500€ to spend and you added another 300.

Khalpone I'll wait for the AMD's Keynote at CES and if I'll have to wait more than a month to get the new CPUs and maybe GPUs then I will get their current line-up since I can't wait that long.