PC black screens and tries to restart after 20-30 minutes of gaming

Hi so I just completed my first build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HMpbzY a few days ago but when I try to play any games more demanding than games like CK2 or HOI4 maps type games I get a black screen and the PC restarts 20-30 minutes into playing frames are solid while playing high or very high graphics temps at idle reach from 25-35 under load 43 using Prime 95 GPU goes to around or just below 70 from what I've heard these are fine temperatures so that shouldn't be the problem so I'm wondering if it is being caused by the PSU or that it is indeed overheating I've two outtake fans and one rad with two 120m fans as intake with a cpu liquid cooler any help would be appreciated. Any more information needed just let me know.

From what I can see, your PSU should be sufficient. Whats your CPU temps like, might be a bad installation of your CPU cooler?

Best Regards,

Tommy Vange

When comp is idle stays around 20-25 used prime 95 under load it gets to around 40-45 degrees I just installed it the other day I have the cooler as the intake fan with two 120m fans and two outake fans one in the rear one on top I've tried to see if it's ram but haven't had any issues with using memory diagnostics 

I'm wondering if it could be a bios issue the last update it shows is f6 2017 maybe updating the bios would solve the problem if it's overheating?