Do you reckon that Linus should make a gaming pc in a gaming chair??

i was looking a gaming computer chair things before and then i thought Linus should totally build a gaming build inside one of them chairs,  aye reckon its possible?

547826_p_realspace_high_back_gaming_chair.jpg

UI-33-512.png

download.jpg

equal-sign.png

faq-512.png

no and no. too many cables going from the chair that can get caught on literally anything. and the heat dissipation would go right into the chair making you hot

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

No, your but will get hot from the pc, then sweat, the chair would be really heavy, it would prboably be hard to recline and you wouldn't be able to make it go up// because there will be weight on it.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

6 minutes ago, Arika S said:

no and no. too many cables going from the chair that can get caught on literally anything. and the heat dissipation would go right into the chair making you hot

4 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

No, your but will get hot from the pc, then sweat, the chair would be really heavy, it would prboably be hard to recline and you wouldn't be able to make it go up// because there will be weight on it.

So? Why do you have to be so pessimistic?

/s

fuck yeh it would be possible, stupid but possible 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

1 minute ago, Acid Panda said:

fuck yeh it would be possible, stupid but possible 

I like that attitude

14 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Simple:

157411981_Untitleddrawing.png.d1cd6c7e3a452b82a55b3acc341beb71.png

Just tape a Skull Canyon Nuc to the bottom of a chair, use wireless peripherals and a battery bank, and wireless HDMI! Done!

Current Rig:

Core i5 9600k

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (4x 8gb)

Samsung 970 EVO 250gb m.2 SSD

WD Blue 1TB HDD

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Cooler Master Masterbox 5 White

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

Secondary/Backup rig

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz DDR4

MSI yada yada B450

Corsair CX650m

Corsair 275x

XFX Radeon 560X 4gig

240gb SanDisk SSD

41 minutes ago, Arika S said:

they should make some hangning wire system, like all the wires are routed form above and hang to the chair

First Computer: 3440x1440 @75Hz ROG STRIX 1080 Ti Core i5 8600K @ 1.415V @ 5.08 GHz Corsair Spec 02 EVGA CLC 280mm

Wouldn't be practical. Who would want an office chair to be tethered with cables. You'd end up twisting them to all hell and eventually break something.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, Jon1764 said:

I was thinking of something more like: chair-tos.jpg

I would buy that shit lmao

2 hours ago, JaydenFezGaming said:

Linus should totally build a gaming build inside one of them chairs,  aye reckon its possible?

Star Trekkies unite!

I say first he should either get Amazonian loops in his ears, or take his earring off and let it grow in.

Sandals and socks are a fashion no no.

I say, get a real woodsmith into LTT warehouse and build a great desk pc. Let the real woodsmith teach Linus and his team how to use a hammer properly.

58 minutes ago, Jon1764 said:

I was thinking of something more like:

On 1/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, Jon1764 said:

I was thinking of something more like: chair-tos.jpg

Those would likely only be controls and displays, with some computing functions. Its like spacecraft cockpits and modern cars: you have displays and controls all over but the actual processing power is somewhere else for packaging reasons.

Packaging for those uses is much more complex than a PC, where the main concern is heat dissipation and EMI shielding. Putting the computer IN the chair without reason offers only downsides. In airctaft, spacecraft and cars, sensors and small computers might need to be put in a seat for functional reasons. In a room not so much.