Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Windows 10 on ipad pro?

prkpll

Is it possible to run windows 10 on ipad pro? 

Windows has tablet mode. Would it be possible to do it?

Mostly likely not unless you can figure out a way to crack the device... of which is a conversation that cannot be had in this forum.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 20 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

well, except if you can modify the device, or windows in a way. no way to do it natively

you might be lucky enough with linux, but even that isn't going to be easy knowing apple

Even if you can crack the device I still don't think it would work with the architecture and components inside the iPad. I could be wrong but I don't think you can. Plus I don't see the point. If I wanted Windows 10 on a tablet I'd buy a Surface Pro.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MB:ASUS TUF Gaming B450M-Plus RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE MOUSE: Corsair M65 Pro RGB HEADSET: Corsair Void Pro RGB

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i3 6100 GPU: NONE MB: Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Same as Main

1 minute ago, Psybadek said:

Even if you can crack the device I still don't think it would work with the architecture and components inside the iPad. I could be wrong but I don't think you can. Plus I don't see the point. If I wanted Windows 10 on a tablet I'd buy a Surface Pro.

agree. even through windows can run on some arm chips, probebly not on this one...

why build a car out of lego bricks, where second hand car dealer is right next door?

microsoft only issues arm version of windows 10 to oems willing to make devices, and apple is probably not in the mood of getting bootcamp into their toys with a tendency to bend.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!