Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Need help... my keyboard disconnects and connects all the time on windows 10

i need help guys, my keyboard is a parthica core gaming keyboard and my problem started around 3 days ago - my keyboard disconnects and reconnects randomly - when i get my chair close to my table my keyboard lights start flickering and the keyboard disconnects and connects every 0.5 untill i get my chair not near the table.

any help would be appriciated and sorry for the bad english

15 minutes ago, RonenTRA said:

i need help guys, my keyboard is a parthica core gaming keyboard and my problem started around 3 days ago - my keyboard disconnects and reconnects randomly - when i get my chair close to my table my keyboard lights start flickering and the keyboard disconnects and connects every 0.5 untill i get my chair not near the table.

any help would be appriciated and sorry for the bad english

Is there a chance you could be running over a cable or something?

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Drevo Gramr modded to ortholinear with Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7

7 minutes ago, DJ46 said:

Is there a chance you could be running over a cable or something?

First of all thanks for the replay and no my cable is at the other side of the table.

And also the keyboard works perfectly on my brother's pc

2 minutes ago, RonenTRA said:

First of all thanks for the replay and no my cable is at the other side of the table.

And also the keyboard works perfectly on my brother's pc

Are you sure it's related to the chair moving near the PC? It seems like a strange issue indeed.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Drevo Gramr modded to ortholinear with Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett

9 minutes ago, DJ46 said:

Are you sure it's related to the chair moving near the PC? It seems like a strange issue indeed.

no im not sure but it happens only when my chair is near the table or moving near the table, but it probably isnt related.

sometimes it doesnt happen when the chair is near.

i just wanted to say it but probably its not related.

ive tried disabling the turn off device to save power but it doesnt help.

Did you try different USB ports or going from USB 2.0 to 3.0 (or the other way if you had it in a 3.0 port)?

Just now, DJ46 said:

Did you try different USB ports or going from USB 2.0 to 3.0 (or the other way if you had it in a 3.0 port)?

i tried on all my usb ports and its still disconnecting and reconnecting

Can you try a different keyboard? Since this one works in a different PC.

36 minutes ago, DJ46 said:

I will try and see but right now both of the keyboards (mine and another ) are working perfectly so I would probably post tomorrow an update

4 hours ago, DJ46 said:

Ive tried and the disconnects and reconnect happen only on my main keyboard

4 hours ago, RonenTRA said:

my keyboard lights start flickering

Does the backlight start flickering? If so, could you try turning that off?
The backlight flickering makes me think this could be a power issue. One system supplies enough for it to work fine, the other can only work with a basic keyboard.

Not sure if it makes sense, just something I thought of.

Though I have a PC at home that started turning off as soon as Windows loaded and you hit any key on the keyboard. I plugged another keyboard of the same type into it and it's running just fine to this day. The keyboard that made it turn off works perfectly on a different PC. I still have no clue what the issue is.

1 hour ago, DJ46 said:

The backlight flickering makes me think this could be a power issue. One system supplies enough for it to work fine, the other can only work with a basic keyboard.

Though I have a PC at home that started turning off as soon as Windows loaded and you hit any key on the keyboard. I plugged another keyboard of the same type into it and it's running just fine to this day. The keyboard that made it turn off works perfectly on a different PC. I still have no clue what the issue is.

well i will try turning of the lights and see if the problem still occurs.

thank you and i will update later

3 hours ago, DJ46 said:

well i tested it for a few hours with all lights of the keyboard turned off and it happens way less but is still happejs and its still annoying.

any way to fix it?

What motherboard, PSU and OS are you using?

15 hours ago, DJ46 said:

What motherboard, PSU and OS are you using?

I have a DH61WW by Intel, Is there any way to check the psu without opening the pc? Because I can't open it and I have windows 10 pro

1 hour ago, RonenTRA said:

I have a DH61WW by Intel, Is there any way to check the psu without opening the pc? Because I can't open it and I have windows 10 pro

The PSU doesn't really matter, I just wanted some more info in case I could find a more widespread issue with the motherboard, but that doesn't seem likely.

The PSU could affect the 5V USB requires to run but that's also a weird thing to go wrong. Some motherboards have a voltage reading in the BIOS, yours probably doesn't though and it's usually not accurate anyway.

Maybe you could check the voltage with a multimeter if you have one?

You could try Device Manager -> Keyboards and checking the power management tab. There you will find the box “allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.” It will probably be unchecked and greyed out but it's worth checking.

1 hour ago, DJ46 said:

The PSU doesn't really matter, I just wanted some more info in case I could find a more widespread issue with the motherboard, but that doesn't seem likely.

The PSU could affect the 5V USB requires to run but that's also a weird thing to go wrong. Some motherboards have a voltage reading in the BIOS, yours probably doesn't though and it's usually not accurate anyway.

Maybe you could check the voltage with a multimeter if you have one?

You could try Device Manager -> Keyboards and checking the power management tab. There you will find the box “allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.” It will probably be unchecked and greyed out but it's worth checking.

i cant check the psu and in device manager i have already turned off the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and maybe i will some time later (this week or maybe next week) open the pc and when i will do that i will check the psu model.