My moniter is not working corectly

PG_DCMINI06

Ok so i was playing overwatch and i just got a new pc with a zotac rtx 2070 amd ryzen 2700x 16gb of ram so i made sure all the graphic setting were on max. i put the fps cap to 300 (even though i have a 60hz moniter). halfway through my session of gaming which i say about i played 2 hours, the ui started to glitch out randomly. like letters geting stretched out. at first i thought it was screen terring but then after thinking about it it wasnt. so i get off overwatch and watch youtube. while watching youtube it started to terror the screen in a line but at an angle of 45 degrees. but it was only doing it in the video box and not the whole screen. so i play destiny 2 make sure its capped at 60 fps and start playing but i notice object getting strected out across the whole world. so i got off came here to ask for help but while writing it it starting to look like screen terror but at random angles but never horizontal or diagnol. and sometimes it like magnifies that certian area. but know its starting to do like a big yellow box but fades near the end across the whole screen. Any help is appreciated.

Please post a video on youtube or something. I don't want to download some questionable file.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

25 minutes ago, PG_DCMINI06 said:

Ok so i was playing overwatch and i just got a new pc with a zotac rtx 2070 amd ryzen 2700x 16gb of ram so i made sure all the graphic setting were on max. i put the fps cap to 300 (even though i have a 60hz moniter). halfway through my session of gaming which i say about i played 2 hours, the ui started to glitch out randomly. like letters geting stretched out. at first i thought it was screen terring but then after thinking about it it wasnt. so i get off overwatch and watch youtube. while watching youtube it started to terror the screen in a line but at an angle of 45 degrees. but it was only doing it in the video box and not the whole screen. so i play destiny 2 make sure its capped at 60 fps and start playing but i notice object getting strected out across the whole world. so i got off came here to ask for help but while writing it it starting to look like screen terror but at random angles but never horizontal or diagnol. and sometimes it like magnifies that certian area. but know its starting to do like a big yellow box but fades near the end across the whole screen. Any help is appreciated.

no way this is a monitor issue, this is GPU related, specifically related to GPU Memory, are you overclocking your card?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

3 minutes ago, PG_DCMINI06 said:

@syn2112 I’m not over clocking anything in my pc

your GPU Memory probably got hot enough to get unstable and start producing errors and everything inside your GPU memory is scrambled and it's displaying things incorrectly, if you restart your PC the issue would go away because it clears the memory until it starts producing errors again.

it's "possible" that it's your monitor, though i think it's very unlikely, but you could try a different one and see your results, if nothing changed then i would suggest you RMA the card.

My gpu  temps after playing overwatch for about 2 hours was 82 degrees

7 minutes ago, PG_DCMINI06 said:

@syn2112I did restart my pc and there was no affect I’ll record a vid of my house trmps

if nothing changed after a restart then it could be driver issues? or serious GPU hardware issues.

do you have another card to test?

and 82C is pretty damn hot for a card like that, is it the Mini version? 

In the second video you uploaded it's definitely artefacts. I'd RMA the GPU if it's possible.

I think those artefacts would be cause by an instable core clock, at least that's what caused similar artefacts in my experience. Unstable memory clocks gave me weird colours, Heaven looked like a thermal camera.

If you're not overclocking then it might be damage in the silicon. I have similar artefacts on my GPU ever since I didn't cover the die enough and a small spot of it didn't get enough cooling.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

i will see if i can RMA the card thank all of your guys support!