Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Asus ZenBook UX410UA RAM Upgrade

jiyeon

Go to solution Solved by genexis_x,

RAM is not upgradable in UX410UA (same with many Zenbooks too)

Hi, so I just recently got my new Asus ZenBook UX410 and the model I chose comes with 4GB of memory, as shown below.

image.png.af452459153bda62d5b476a22f67a7de.png

I Google'd it after my purchase and there are a bunch of videos online showing how to upgrade the SODIMM RAMM, 2.5" SSD, and the M.2 SSD.

I would be looking into getting a 4GB SODIMM RAM module from Crucial.

image.png.d9733cf89a96f8ca42d30830ba526057.png

I just wanted to make sure that this a worthwhile upgrade and that it will work, since I don't want to void my warranty after opening up this laptop, finding out the RAM is non-upgradeable, and then burning £32 for a SODIMM.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

29 minutes ago, seoz said:

Hi, so I just recently got my new Asus ZenBook UX410 and the model I chose comes with 4GB of memory, as shown below.

image.png.af452459153bda62d5b476a22f67a7de.png

I Google'd it after my purchase and there are a bunch of videos online showing how to upgrade the SODIMM RAMM, 2.5" SSD, and the M.2 SSD.

I would be looking into getting a 4GB SODIMM RAM module from Crucial.

image.png.d9733cf89a96f8ca42d30830ba526057.png

I just wanted to make sure that this a worthwhile upgrade and that it will work, since I don't want to void my warranty after opening up this laptop, finding out the RAM is non-upgradeable, and then burning £32 for a SODIMM.

I'm just a newbie but I think you will need to look into  CPU z application that will give you more details about whether second slot is present or not and the voltages of the current ram you are holding you could also search up the model whether it's RAM is expandable or not for the processor that supports and ram upgrade is quite good if the processor requires it while multitasking

My Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Nvidia RTX3060Ti 8GB PNY XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB 16GB (8X2) 3200MHz CL16 Team Group MP33 Pro 1TB
ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX Tecware Forge M2 mATX White Case Montech Century 650W Gold

3 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Damn, that's a shame but at the same time a blessing so I can keep my 2-year warranty. Thanks for the answer, fellow ZenBook owner. :)

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

3 hours ago, seoz said:

fellow ZenBook owner

I didn't own Zenbook

My Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Nvidia RTX3060Ti 8GB PNY XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB 16GB (8X2) 3200MHz CL16 Team Group MP33 Pro 1TB
ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX Tecware Forge M2 mATX White Case Montech Century 650W Gold