Bios bricked/CPU fried/ Mobo fried

PaulP1

So I installed my PC:
Ryzen 7 2700x
AsusGtx 960 strix 2GB
16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR 4 
Asus strix b450-e gaming mobo
Super flower 650W power supply.

Installed it. Windows working fine. Got an app from de CD brought by the Mobo package, and I installed"drivers and utilities" from this CD. It's called EZ Updater. And it said there's a bios update available. At that time I didn't know bios updates were risky. So I did it, and after the restart, the PC won't do nothing. The fans run, the rgb on the case,mobo and CPU cooler are on. These and a RED Led on the mobo are on, everything else doesn't work. In the mobo manual, the red led suggested that the CPU has a problem. 
Is anything fried, the cpu or the mobo, the bios is bricked, or what's the problem and what's the fix?

And I want to know. Which one is the one broken. Is it the CPU, the Mobo. Or the bios being bricked?

The installation of bios went well? any weird message?

Also you should go to the manufacturer site and download the latest bios, not from a CD

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Sounds like your bios flash went bad. This probably isn't the time to be preaching at you but NEVER EVER EVER allow one of these "auto update utilities" to update your bios. That goes for any manufacturer.

Let's start with the basics and ensure that's what has happened.

Please first unplug the PSU from the wall outlet completely, next undo your case side panel and remove the cell battery from the board. Leave it out for a good few minutes (do 5 minutes just to be sure) then replace the battery, reconnect the PSU and try booting again.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Did that, and also I short-circuited that 2 Clear CMOS pins on the Mobo. That did nothing. A friend of mine also tried to flash the old Bios Version, from the asus website, on the mobo with a USB stick but that didn't work too.

6 minutes ago, PaulP1 said:

Did that, and also I short-circuited that 2 Clear CMOS pins on the Mobo. That did nothing. A friend of mine also tried to flash the old Bios Version, from the asus website, on the mobo with a USB stick but that didn't work too.

Then your only option is to contact the retailer that sold it to you and ask for an RMA.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)