Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Old CPU, wondering price.

I have a super old AMD fx-670k Quad core processor in an old system. I'm trying to find what someone would be able to buy it for off of amazon, but I cant find a price anywhere for it. I'm thinking itll probably be a $50 CPU. Any information, or direction to finding the price is greatly appreciated. 

trying to sell one? or buy one? ....... old tech is only good for novelty for the most part so pricing depends highly on nostalgia level.

I'd check eBay sold listings if you havent yet

21 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

Sorry but I kinda doubt you will have much luck. It isn't a named processor and its a very dated one at that.

Damn :/ Are you aware of any cpu that it might be close to? spec wise?

17 minutes ago, Swes said:

trying to sell one? or buy one? ....... old tech is only good for novelty for the most part so pricing depends highly on nostalgia level.

I'd check eBay sold listings if you havent yet

sell, iit's in a fully working pc.

@flare_156 Before my time I know a lot about modern components but not anything before (it was before I got into computers). Sorry it doesn't seem bad and you might be able to find an older oem computer that needs a cpu replaced to resale. But I personally don't have the knowledge to help. Remember that was some of the thread no one had any idea what it was or how fast it was.

15 minutes ago, flare_156 said:

sell, iit's in a fully working pc.

That helps a lot mark it on ebay and have pictures showing cinebench and cpu performance.