Help! No signal received from new motherboard

So I just built a new system with a core i3-8100, a 1050 ti, and an H310M motherboard and when I try to boot I can’t manage to get any signal from anything! At first setup it was working fine in safe mode apart from blue screening normally due to not having gpu drivers yet. all of the sudden when I turned it off during boot it lost signal and hasn’t regained it since. I’ve tried everything, removing the gpu to force integrated graphics, different HDMI cord, dvi output and. nothing works. The fans turn on fine and the hard drive sounds to be booting, but there’s no signal on screen.

If anyone can help me I’d appreciate it a lot! Thanks!

consider checking out 10 different PC building tutorials to make sure you plugged everything in right. After that, check for bent pins in the CPU socket. You might have a faulty component. Also, first boots can sometimes take ages to complete.

5 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

consider checking out 10 different PC building tutorials to make sure you plugged everything in right. After that, check for bent pins in the CPU socket. You might have a faulty component. Also, first boots can sometimes take ages to complete.

Alright, I’ve made sure that everything is plugged in all right, and to my knowledge it is, would there be any way to reset any drivers or anything in the bios if they’ve been corrupted?

2 minutes ago, Benc73 said:

Alright, I’ve made sure that everything is plugged in all right, and to my knowledge it is, would there be any way to reset any drivers or anything in the bios if they’ve been corrupted?

Don't worry about drivers. That comes later, after you've installed Windows. 

Look. I've followed the tech world for 7 years and watched a combined 50 hours of people building PC. And even then, I got my PC build by a professional. It's not an easy thing to do, not because it's hard to put shit together, but because of troubleshooting. If I were you, I'd get help. No point in wasting time trying to put together something you don't understand well enough to overcome issues as they come. 

As a guy who spent weeks troubleshooting RAM parameters instead of adjusting  IMC chip voltage because CPU overclock was crashing I tell you - it's not worth your time. Get help :)

3 hours ago, ObviousFelon said:

what are full system specs (cpu, mobo, RAM, PSU etc.)

Core i3-8100

8gb x 1 2400mhz ram

h310m a motherboard

Zotac gtx 1050 ti

windows 10

Psu is 450 watt evga bronze 80+