AMD B350 chipset seems to not like dgpus

so since i bought an gpu the radeon rx vega 64 i now cannot use my pc anymore exept as fan because thats almost all he does he moves air and spins up hard drive then stops the hard drive and now only fans no power switch etc. the only way to turn it off is to cut power by the powersupply but thats not that healthy i think now im lost because i payed 100€ fo a new psu but that wasnt the prob as a german community with even a whole test station said so i think its the Asrock AB350M Pro 4 mobo thats in it or i should be more specific the B350 chipset because i heared a lot of failures in the last hour all with the b350 chipset

I own a B350 chipset and never had a single problem with my 1060 

yeah i bought a powersupply because everyone said it is the power wait i can send som pics of the now not working pc how its running because i cannot shut it off safely

You can only verify a compatibility issue between your board and your GPU if you can verify that the GPU works in a different system and that a different GPU works in your system. Most likely, you have a different issue.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

and im mostly talking about the asrock ab350m pro 4

and u know i considered that but the gpu works in the system another gpu / the integrated ryzen 2400G 11 core gpu worked fine for 7 months

and the mobo stopped working as i started playing car mechanic simulator 2018

I wouldn't count the fact that the system works with the integrated GPU as the system being able to handle a discrete GPU. They serve the same purpose mostly, but work in different ways. 

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

i will do that @Finwillwin thanks for the advice

@meenmeen1103 the problem is it worked but now not even the integrated works

First troubleshooting step: remove the Vega 64 card and boot with the integrated GPU, connecting monitor to motherboard display connector. Download and run DDU software in safe mode and select remove driver and shutdown. Install Vega 64 GPU and boot. Download AMD driver for Vega card.

@meenmeen1103 thats what already happend but it stopped working even the integrated doesnt work and bios reset didnt do anything and no postcodes removing ram doesnt change anything at no postcodes

2 minutes ago, Terixon said:

@meenmeen1103 the problem is it worked but now not even the integrated works

That's a problem. Try basic trouble shooting steps like clearing CMOS, re-seating RAM, or using single RAM sticks to try to get successful boot.

cleared resetted Cmos by the clear cmos jumper reseated ram a thousand times by now one ram stick im trying that next but now im away for 10 min. thanks @meenmeen1103

Just now, Terixon said:

@meenmeen1103 thats what already happend but it stopped working even the integrated doesnt work and bios reset didnt do anything and no postcodes removing ram doesnt change anything at no postcodes

You are responding one step ahead of me ?. Sounds like a board/CPU error. Have you tried booting with just board, CPU, and one stick of RAM? Without storage, USB devices, or case front panel connectors? You can short the power button pins with a small metal screwdriver to also eliminate possible faulty power button on case getting stuck.

the case button is ok @meenmeen1103 but i try it without storage (which ii connected to an laptop for data recovery

16 minutes ago, Finwillwin said:

No problem dude. Make sure the @(Person) is highlighted orange for it to work.

Yeah, I second this.

I've only been responding because I have auto-follow turned on for threads I comment on. Also, you can click on the arrow pointing left under someone's comment (to the right of the +) to quote them like in this comment.