Apple and D-link lawsuit coming?

megadarkwood

We all know that Apple loves suing companies for the slightest similarities in their products.

Now with the new Mac Pro having the cylindrical styling, it looks similar to d-links "gamer series" of routers:

http://www.dlink.com/ca/en/home-solutions/gaming-router/the-difference

Whats going to happen now?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

We all know that Apple loves suing companies for the slightest similarities in their products.

Now with the new Mac Pro having the cylindrical styling, it looks similar to d-links "gamer series" of routers:

go away troll ... also in "general discussion" .... -.-

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Dlink should be sued for selling more gamer oriented equipment :P

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Sssttt! They will never have to know :P 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Nothing is going to happen? 

Should Apple sue these guys?

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/trashRecycling/wastebaskets?productId=10009993

troll post.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Nothing.

Why's everyone attacking OP for "troll post"? You know this could well end in a lawsuit.

No it could not, there has to be an actual cause for a lawsuit and this is not one.

Yeah, design similarities, you know, the kind that Apple loves to sue other companies for.

I think you need to get your stories straight man...

Didnt dlink has this design for ages? I have one of those routers for a while now.

I thought apple want to sew them for stealing their invention, the router... 

:/

I do have my "stories" straight. Apple suing companies for "stealing" their design.

See that's the thing, you don't.

Elaborate, please.

Can I remind everyone that this was the original lawsuit: attachicon.gifsamsung-galaxy-or-iphone-21.jpg

This. The original lawsuit was because of a blatant copy of a product, what in some regions would actually be considered a counterfeit item, and not simply that the same basic shape was used in the design of a completely different product.