Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which of these would you recommend

Hi guys,

I need to but a new keyboard and I'm kinda stuck in one retailer (note of credit).

My old one (Kingston HyperX RM780RGB) was not the best in lighting and the leds died but I liked it's construction.

Since this keyboard is not sold in theis retailer anymore I will buy another one.

The note of credit is 109 euros I believe. I wouldn't mind add some more but I'm quite skeptical if the keyboards are worth it.

So which one of this would be the one to go?

Logitech G513 Carbon

Roccat Ryos MK Glow (mx black)

Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 (mx brown)

Ozone Strike Battle Spectra (mx red)

Corsair K70 MK.2 (mx red)

Asus ROG Strix Flare (mx black)

BTW my old keyboard was the gskill km780rgb. Don't know where I got that Kingston from

21 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Of those the cooler-master probably has the best build quality over all. Though I'd actually recommend the Ducky One 2.

Thx mate

I have heard a lot about those duckies but sadly my retailer doesn't have those

Would you know if the white colour on the cooler-master one is decent? I mean is the overall light processor good? 

23 minutes ago, Daniel-DuDa said:

Thx mate

Would you know if the white colour on the cooler-master one is decent? I mean is the overall light processor good? 

Most (if not all) rgb keyboards don't do white well, but the overall lighting is good, there are many reviews for that board, take look at those. For example there is this quick one : 

11 hours ago, Daniel-DuDa said:

Thx mate

If you dont mind loosing rgb, I would recommend you getting this one http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/masterkeys-s-with-superior-pbt-keycaps/, it has superior caps (Thick Pbt Double shots) which are more durable, textured and higher quality. 

I just bought one and it has improved my CSS game vs my 9 year old Logitech G11.

The old keyboard felt spungy and slow, this is precise, clean and feels very sharp. Every type, every movement in game feels deliberate and controlled now.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

On 1/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, Daniel-DuDa said:

Logitech G513 Carbon

Roccat Ryos MK Glow (mx black)

Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 (mx brown)

Ozone Strike Battle Spectra (mx red)

Asus ROG Strix Flare (mx black)

Out of these: Coolermaster or Corsair. I've had CM mechanical keyboards for around 4 years now. They are indestructible (I managed to tear off a capacitor from the back of the pcb (with a strong punch), but it was easy to fix lol).

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II

Hi,

I asked the retailer if in a near future they would sell those famous ducky ones but sadly they said it was not a brand that would be available soon or at all.

And so I decided to get the CM mk750. Just worried about the wristband on that.. it seams comfortable but not the most durable.(Hope I'm wrong)

I might update on my experience.

Thank you all

Hi,

Guys sorry to reopen it so soon,

I just found out that the ducky one keyboards are on sale in my country.

this model: DKON1508S

Is that model good for 98€ comparing to the cooler master one?

thanks,

Daniel