Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NEW PC BUILD IM LOST

ayushh
 Share

Go to solution Solved by GoldenLag,
Just now, ayushh said:

is 120 gb enough i never had one i was gonna opt for 260gb one 

you will only be using it for the OS and essential startup programs like Chrome, spotify etc. so 120 GB is just enough

im planning on a budget build to get 60fps oon most of the titles and a bit of video editing , I dont know if i should get a monitor too i currently have a 900p one, and if i should get a ssd ,i only have decided to get a rx 580 , and a amd r5 2600 ,please suggest tips i dont know wht to do first timer confused af like which case or will i need case fans etc .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

budget?

do you need monitor and peripherals?

country?

its a budget build as cheap as possible but not to down the quality im from india 

not sure about the monitor that why i asked should i upgrade it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

welll, a new monitor would be nice I guess, and use that 900p one for music, movies or discord while gaming. you might want to read this through and edit your post

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ayushh said:

its a budget build as cheap as possible but not to down the quality im from india 

not sure about the monitor that why i asked should i upgrade it 

you can keep the monitor to all intents and purposes.

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 580 8 GB Red Devil Video Card  (₹22510.38 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹71635.38
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:57 IST+0530

 

here is a suggestion build. it can be made cheaper if you want

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹5498.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 570 4 GB NITRO+ Video Card  (₹19729.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹56453.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:59 IST+0530

 

to something like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

you can keep the monitor to all intents and purposes.

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 580 8 GB Red Devil Video Card  (₹22510.38 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹71635.38
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:57 IST+0530

 

here is a suggestion build. it can be made cheaper if you want

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹5498.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 570 4 GB NITRO+ Video Card  (₹19729.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹56453.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:59 IST+0530

 

to something like this.

is this good ? https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144189 i am consedering this just because it says gaming and i need mother board with wifi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

you can keep the monitor to all intents and purposes.

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 580 8 GB Red Devil Video Card  (₹22510.38 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹71635.38
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:57 IST+0530

 

here is a suggestion build. it can be made cheaper if you want

 

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹5498.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹9077.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (₹8291.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹1899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3360.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 570 4 GB NITRO+ Video Card  (₹19729.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide SPEC-04 (Black/Yellow) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹3399.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹5200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹56453.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-04 16:59 IST+0530

 

to something like this.

this case looks dope with led https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353145 looking foir something like this maybe ty for the help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ayushh said:

this case looks dope with led https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353145 looking foir something like this maybe ty for the help

Swap case for whatever you like. I just tossed in a decent cheap one.

 

25 minutes ago, ayushh said:

is this good ? https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144189 i am consedering this just because it says gaming and i need mother board with wifi

That board dpesnt yave wifi. Just pick up a cheap wificard instead. It is the cheapest route to go. 

 

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/Chh9TW/tp-link-wireless-network-card-tlwn881nd

 

Here is a cheap one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Swap case for whatever you like. I just tossed in a decent cheap one.

 

That board dpesnt yave wifi. Just pick up a cheap wificard instead. It is the cheapest route to go. 

 

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/Chh9TW/tp-link-wireless-network-card-tlwn881nd

 

Here is a cheap one. 

this one comes with wifi https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145082&ignorebbr=1 and i ve changed the graphic card to gtx 970 its way less power consuming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ayushh said:

this one comes with wifi https://www.newegg.com/global/in-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145082&ignorebbr=1 and i ve changed the graphic card to gtx 970 its way less power consuming

Yes that does have wifi. I dont Recommend the 970. It has Vram issues in titles and powerdraw is similar enough that it doesnt matter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Yes that does have wifi. I dont Recommend the 970. It has Vram issues in titles and powerdraw is similar enough that it doesnt matter

dude i changed it to 580 again it seems when i buy from newegg the custom charges double the price of the product and i also was going for i5 since it costs the same as r5 2600 now looking for case motherboard and power supply 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ayushh said:

dude i changed it to 580 again it seems when i buy from newegg the custom charges double the price of the product and i also was going for i5 since it costs the same as r5 2600 now looking for case motherboard and power supply 

why on earth are you buying from Newegg when you are in India?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, GoldenLag said:

why on earth are you buying from Newegg when you are in India?

the prices on newegg india were  cheap and i didnt know that customs just double the charges 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

why on earth are you buying from Newegg when you are in India?

i found a good website which is reputable and costs a little less than amazon and flipkart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ayushh said:

the prices on newegg india were  cheap and i didnt know that customs just double the charges 

use local stores or amazon or indian sites. you should know customs is something you want to avoid when buying stuff new. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, GoldenLag said:

use local stores or amazon or indian sites. you should know customs is something you want to avoid when buying stuff new. 

ya my bad thanks for the heads up can u suggest goo powersupply and motherboard and which sort of case should buy im lost as i dont know difference between the atx micro atx stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ayushh said:

ya my bad thanks for the heads up can u suggest goo powersupply and motherboard and which sort of case should buy im lost as i dont know difference between the atx micro atx stuff

mATX is slightly smaller than ATX.

 

find MSI mortar board, Tomahawk, or pretty much any board with wifi. 

 

link em so i can doublecheck

 

 

the PSU i linked first is what id recommend, its cheap and reasonably good quality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

mATX is slightly smaller than ATX.

 

find MSI mortar board, Tomahawk, or pretty much any board with wifi. 

 

link em so i can doublecheck

 

 

the PSU i linked first is what id recommend, its cheap and reasonably good quality. 

ty for the help dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ayushh said:

https://mdcomputers.in/msi-mag-z390-tomahawk.html this right i dont think it has wifi and i think that going for ryzen 5 would be a bit cheaper since the motherboard is cheaper by 6000 

go for a Ryzen 5, that motherboard is not what you are looking for. grab an ryzen 2600 and a Aourus motherboad, you will quite easily see if it has wifi or not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

go for a Ryzen 5, that motherboard is not what you are looking for. grab an ryzen 2600 and a Aourus motherboad, you will quite easily see if it has wifi or not

i just got the one u reccomend the first time from amazon  its pretty cheap and the case too the that one just in red can u reccomend  another power supply from this site https://mdcomputers.in/ if possible if not ill just buy from amazon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

go for a Ryzen 5, that motherboard is not what you are looking for. grab an ryzen 2600 and a Aourus motherboad, you will quite easily see if it has wifi or not

and can u reccomend me ssd from this website this will be th elast thing ive concluded all other parts ty dude never thought i could figure this out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×