Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've come to the wrong site

Guest
 Share

I've come to the wrong site, everything i say is not good enough in this computer stuff, im not good enough on this judgemental site, as for UE4 forums im not good enough for them anymore to much of a effort to get answers from them, its like i ask questions it feels like im taking to ghosts, must be the ignorance of so called university degrees to them and some people on this site ignorance is bliss, im not appropriated, who knows cancer might be a better way to go better rewards in the after life, Nexus site not much better full of snobby modders, cannot answer anything i ask up theirs, the true face of the human race of enslavement, couldn't stand me quick to shun, i reckon Linus Sabastian one look at me look the other way, maybe people with degrees money bags hes more attracted to reminded me of Thorin Okensheild, with the nonillion gold in the mountain, im given up, pc full of very selfish people, im gone out of this place, back to Become a living god forum for me, and yeah i might take advanced loans out to buy piece by piece, i never had the opportunity like money begs in this selfish world greedy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this immediately brought to mind that quiz show host scene from Billy Madison. 

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

maybe people with degrees money bags hes more attracted to reminded me of Thorin Okensheild

Oakenshield.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD


Inside some old case I found lying around.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

I've come to the wrong site, everything i say is not good enough in this computer stuff, im not good enough on this judgemental site, as for UE4 forums im not good enough for them anymore to much of a effort to get answers from them, its like i ask questions it feels like im taking to ghosts, must be the ignorance of so called university degrees to them and some people on this site ignorance is bliss, im not appropriated, who knows cancer might be a better way to go better rewards in the after life, Nexus site not much better full of snobby modders, cannot answer anything i ask up theirs, the true face of the human race of enslavement, couldn't stand me quick to shun, i reckon Linus Sabastian one look at me look the other way, maybe people with degrees money bags hes more attracted to reminded me of Thorin Okensheild, with the nonillion gold in the mountain, im given up, pc full of very selfish people, im gone out of this place, back to Become a living god forum for me, and yeah i might take advanced loans out to buy piece by piece, i never had the opportunity like money begs in this selfish world greedy. 

Well, I'm sorry you had that experience.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that nobody answered your questions, it's that you paid ZERO (and I really mean that) attention to what people were saying. 
 

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of your rant made little sense. If your posts are structured in a similar way, perhaps that's why you're not getting the answers you seek.
Or, perhaps no one has the answers. Not everyone knows everything, you know.

You shouldn't take out loans to buy computer parts. They're not life essentials.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: AMD Radeon 6700XT 12GB PSU: Corsair SF600 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

 

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, James Aplin said:

I've come to the wrong site, everything i say is not good enough in this computer stuff, im not good enough on this judgemental site

2

It is exactly the right forum if you are not good enough because you learn from smarter people. I mean smart in a way that they know more about specific stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Teddy07 said:

It is exactly the right forum if you are not good enough because you learn from smarter people. I mean smart in a way that they know more about specific stuff.

Some people don't want to learn, they want to be told everything they say is correct and the right move, they want validation and nothing more =/

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

look, we do this for free, remember that

I do it to pass time.

 

Just to wait for this day to end and the next begin.

 

Ever edging closer to the deadlines

Spoiler

In other words, im a studebt with minimal amount of friends/sosialisation skills.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, fpo said:

Well the comments section did not explain what this thread was searching for. 

I think OP was mostly angry that people were telling him not to buy PC parts via payday advances essentially and they didn't want to hear that.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Lurick said:

I think OP was mostly angry that people were telling him not to buy PC parts via payday advances essentially.

ah okay... i haven't really looked too deep into the treads tbh... sounds like one of those people that expect exactly what they want when they want it, and then move on and never come back untill they have a new question

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lurick said:

I think OP was mostly angry that people were telling him not to buy PC parts via payday advances essentially and they didn't want to hear that.

I mean, people here on the forum will tell people who dont need to spend 4K on a PC to save money.

 

You have the rare workstations that ever get up into those figures when people do Recommendations

 

2 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

ah okay... i haven't really looked too deep into the treads tbh... sounds like one of those people that expect exactly what they want when they want it, and then move on and never come back untill they have a new question

People who ask question and never come back to follow up on the threads can be very tiring......

 

We are honest people, we wanna help, but we rarely can without followup questions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, GoldenLag said:

People who ask question and never come back to follow up on the threads can be very tiring......

 

We are honest people, we wanna help, but we rarely can without followup questions

i did it only like 10 times at most? especially with builds it's impossible without them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

i did it only like 10 times at most? especially with builds it's impossible without them

You can find a lot of dead end threads that dont get followed up on. 

 

Youve got those that return 8 hours later and they forget to quote. Seing those just makes me a little sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

You can find a lot of dead end threads that dont get followed up on. 

 

Youve got those that return 8 hours later and they forget to quote. Seing those just makes me a little sad.

You mean "HELP ME OMG THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THING ON EARTH!?!?!!!! GIVE ME HELP ASAP!! My computer won't boot"

They then proceed to give no more details and log off, never coming back, like they expect people to read their minds?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You mean "HELP ME OMG THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THING ON EARTH!?!?!!!! GIVE ME HELP ASAP!! My computer won't boot"

They then proceed to give no more details and log off, never coming back, like they expect people to read their minds?

I usually avoid those. Im not a great troubleshooter, and if im there i am afraid ill keep someone who is actually good at troubleshooting away from the thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

judging from op's postings ill wager op is a quirky individual, probably a teenager who obsesses with game development, thinking all game devs do is mucking around with udk or blender, get something that runs and hit steam and make millions. hit problems, dont know how to ask because skipped english class.

 

so you asked a few questions and dont get the right answer? big deal, half of my life is persuing questions that no life being in the known fucking universe can answers, then what? how about science the crap out of it yourself, at least that's what i will do.

 

as someone said, no one on the forum is obligated to answer your questions. expecting everyone is a mind reader that can comb thru your spaghetti mess of letters? nah.

 

you wanna be a game dev, that's good. but take some grammar lessons first. write down your million dollar ideas and turn them into real cash.

 

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×