I blue screen when I start playing games

Dukedog2001

So everytime I start playing wow overwatch or ect it's fine untill I go and do a raid or if there a lot going on the screen then I blue screen with a wea_uncorrectable error I've wiped the drive and that did not help I reset the gpu and the cpu and that did not help. im out of ideas sites say overclocking will do it so I disable that and still wea error

I use

I7 4790k

Gtx 1060 strix

16gb ddr3 ram

Asus maximus v gene 

Corsair aio

OC CPU? <Specifics

OC RAM? <Specifics
PSU? <Specifics

2x 8GB kit? sticks of Ram? or Mixed Sticks?
Have you tried Optimized Defaults in the Bios - Reset up Boot drive, and try STOCK STOCK baseline performance?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

17 minutes ago, Dukedog2001 said:

So everytime I start playing wow overwatch or ect it's fine untill I go and do a raid or if there a lot going on the screen then I blue screen with a wea_uncorrectable error I've wiped the drive and that did not help I reset the gpu and the cpu and that did not help. im out of ideas sites say overclocking will do it so I disable that and still wea error

I use

I7 4790k

Gtx 1060 strix

16gb ddr3 ram

Asus maximus v gene 

Corsair aio

Just ram mestest86,it is most likely faulty ram stick.

My PC --- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x @ 4.3 || MoBo: Asus strix x470-F || RAM:32GB@3400mhz  4x8GB Corsair vegeance pro RGB || Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro AIO || GPU: Sapphire Rx5700 XT nitro+ || PSU: Corsair rm750i || Case: Thermaltake TG 31 RGB || SSD: 1x hp ex900 nvme 500gb 3x crusial mm500 1tb || Corsair M65 elite & Corsair platinum K95 || 2x Acer ed323 qura 1440p@144hz + Samsung c27fg70 1080@144hz.tb