Which psu should I get for a budget build?

Galion

Coolermaster MWE Gold 550W 550w 80+ gold modular 5yrs warranty - $78.99

Seasonic Focus FM550W 550w 80+ gold semi-modular 7yrs warranty - $78.59

Silverstone ST55F-G 550w 80+ gold modular 5yrs warranty - $79.89

Corsair TX550M 550w 80+ gold semi-modular 7yrs warranty - $80.80

I'll be driving a Ryzen R5 2600 and a GTX 1070 8gb in a Q300L

They're all in the $80 price range and all of them are good companies just couldn't decide 

Thanks for the help

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

1 minute ago, ears_ears said:

I saw that in the shop but it's non-modular it make the Q300L look so messy inside and it's 80+ bronze. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

I was shopping for a new power supply a couple months ago.  I don't remember who told me, but they said to get a Focus Plus rather than a Focus.  I think the Focus Plus is a newer unit with a better warranty at about the same price.  I ended up going with a Seasonic Prime Ultra because for an extra $10 over the Focus Plus I was looking at I didn't want to have any doubts in the PSU quality I bought.

Edit: It looks like prices have come up a bit in the last couple months though.

Edited by Swarlos

7 minutes ago, Swarlos said:

I was shopping for a new power supply a couple months ago.  I don't remember who told me, but they said to get a Focus Plus rather than a Focus.  I think the Focus Plus is a newer unit with a better warranty at about the same price.  I ended up going with a Seasonic Prime Ultra because for an extra $10 over the Focus Plus I was looking at I didn't want to have any doubts in the PSU quality I bought.

Edit: It looks like prices have come up a bit in the last couple months though.

Focus Plus is actually bad value right now because its price puts it right in line with superior units like the BitFenix Whisper M.