The hate of MIUI

ilbinek

Hey guys.

Just saw the Mix 3 video and got the same vibe as watching Mi8 video.

I am a Xiaomi fan, had Mi3, Mi5 And currently rocking Mi8.

And I do agree, that MIUI sucks, it genuinely does. I am well aware of that.

Luckily there are people that thinks the same and are doing their best to bring us polished MIUI, that won't try to kill us in our sleep.

The first think I do, when I get new Xiaomi phone is get that version on. Already flashed even my friends devices.

It includes flashing TWRP, thus you will need to unlock the bootloader. The whole process should be described somewhere on the site, at least it is, on the Czech version.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/

I'd love to see Linus review one of the phones using the "polished" version meant for the rest of the world, not China and India.

Absolutely. 

2 minutes ago, ilbinek said:

Hey guys.

Just saw the Mix 3 video and got the same vibe as watching Mi8 video.

I am a Xiaomi fan, had Mi3, Mi3 And currently rocking Mi8.

And I do agree, that MIUI sucks, it genuinely does. I am well aware of that.

Luckily there are people that thinks the same and are doing their best to bring us polished MIUI, that won't try to kill us in our sleep.

The first think I do, when I get new Xiaomi phone is get that version on. Already flashed even my friends devices.

It includes flashing TWRP, thus you will need to unlock the bootloader. The whole process should be described somewhere on the site, at least it is, on the Czech version.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/

I'd love to see Linus review one of the phones using the "polished" version meant for the rest of the world, not China and India.