LTT Schedule or me going nuts?

GrandFatMan

Just been browsing youtube, and saw the "Using 6000 CPU Cores for SCIENCE - HOLY $H!T" Episode on youtube went live on the 30th dec, 

was this a re-upload? As i'm sure this came out on FP like, a month or so ago? Longer than a week at least.... or did I miss something on Floatplane?

2 minutes ago, GrandFatMan said:

Just been browsing youtube, and saw the "Using 6000 CPU Cores for SCIENCE - HOLY $H!T" Episode on youtube went live on the 30th dec, 

was this a re-upload? As i'm sure this came out on FP like, a month or so ago? Longer than a week at least.... or did I miss something on Floatplane?

nope, sometimes the ltt video's come much later than a week on yt

Sometimes, especially when a video is not time sensitive, they can choose to postpone an upload of a video. They have been doing this since the Vessel years.

Reason could be, because they did have a time sensitive video a week after the initial Floatplane upload, making it so they upload that time sensitive video, instead of the other video. A time sensitive video is something like a review or something that is only  relevant at a certain point.

Of course I don't work for LTT, but this is what I have heard over the years from them

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Makes sense. Especially with all the time sensitive stuff recently, but we also don't get "double doses" on FP, it's still a one a day thing, even with the time sensetive stuff, unless theres a FP exclusive. 

So, surely that would fit with the YT Upload schedule? As the Time Sensitive stuff is generally uploaded simultaneously, unless someone "accidentally" hit's upload on FP a few hours too early. 

They actually posted in the YT thread on the forum that it was delayed due to copyright issues.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: