How do i turn off the led light on my headphones?

How do i turn of the led light that keeps flashing even when paired and connected, i searched the web but i couldn't find anything for the specific model. Help pls

Model: Philips SHB3060

7 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

How do i turn of the led light that keeps flashing even when paired and connected, i searched the web but i couldn't find anything for the specific model. Help pls

Model: Philips SHB3060

Most Bluetooth devices uses some kind of blinking LED to signify connections and power. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't any kind of option to turn off the light, since you need to light to know if it's working. You can tape the light with black tape or something.

I just downloaded and looked thru the owners manual for those headphones and hate to say it but there is nothing in the manual that says you can permanently disable the LED.  What is does say is that the light will flash blue during the process of pairing and then another paragraph talks about a white LED when charging.

https://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/shb5500bk_27/shb5500bk_27_dfu_eng.pdf

11 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

What color are the LEDs?

depens, they only flash white and blue

11 hours ago, kb5zue said:

I just downloaded and looked thru the owners manual for those headphones and hate to say it but there is nothing in the manual that says you can permanently disable the LED.  What is does say is that the light will flash blue during the process of pairing and then another paragraph talks about a white LED when charging.

https://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/shb5500bk_27/shb5500bk_27_dfu_eng.pdf

i dont really mind it flashing when pairing, but the charging like holy crap is it annoying, im here sleeping and that crappy light is acting like a night light, not just that, when im listening to music it flashes every like 20 sec and thats hella annoying when your literally listening to music in bed. 

11 hours ago, Buyingbf_ said:

Most Bluetooth devices uses some kind of blinking LED to signify connections and power. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't any kind of option to turn off the light, since you need to light to know if it's working. You can tape the light with black tape or something.

lol good solution 

6 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

i dont really mind it flashing when pairing, but the charging like holy crap is it annoying, im here sleeping and that crappy light is acting like a night light, not just that, when im listening to music it flashes every like 20 sec and thats hella annoying when your literally listening to music in bed. 

Diff brand but mine are annoying like that too..
"I get it... it's ON,.. you know how I know.. they are in my ears,..and I hear things"

Oh its charging... 3 Bright-AF blue lights..blinking. Awesome.
While playing,... 3 blue lights off and on...repeat,.., seems silly, why can't I just tap the power button quick keypress style once and it can then show me if on or not with the lights...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz