Low Fps On Minecraft

PatrikYT_98

Hi iam getting low fps on Minecraft i use 1.7.10 and 54 mods and optifine. My System Specs. i9 7980XE GTX 1080 1x16 HyperX Kingston 960 evo 250gb

and my cpu usage is 8% and gpu usage 20-30% and iam getting 35-24 FPS

Problem with your cpu usage (can't say for sure what), but another issue would be that you only have one stick of ram

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Minecraft is a VERY CPU demanding game so there is certainly something fishy going on. Try lowering your render distance in game. That usually solves problems. If that doesn't work then, like Slottr said, "Problem with your cpu usage."

Current Pc Parts:

-CPU: Intel i7-9700k

-GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 black edition

-CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

-Mobo: Asus z390-E gaming

-Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 32g @3000MHz

-Storage: Samsung 850evo 256Gb

-Storage: Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm

-Case: NZXT H500

-Extra: NZXT Hue 2

Minecraft doesn't use many threads so that low CPU usage is pretty normal when you have a bajillion CPU cores.

This is probably an issue with the game or something.

Try restarting the computer, reinstalling the latest version of java (both 32 and 64 bit) and also reinstalling the game and version.

Last thing you could try is reinstalling GPU drivers and possibly using an older driver version if there happens to be some issue with a recent version.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Might depend on the types of mods you install. How is it like without any mods

Also, the low cpu usage may be just because minecraft relies on single core performance, the i9's extra cores are just being wasted

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler